1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constitution-Free Zones

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by earacing, Jan 2, 2014.

1. earacing

earacing Race Dad

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

NY Judge, NY logic.

3. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

At the border, sure ok periodic checks on the way in the door, but 100 miles inland? I only live about 6miles inland...

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

So this is valid for everyone in D.C. then, no?

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I live a 1/2 mile inland. Shit my whole State is "Constitution Free".

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The fascists have started the war against the populace. Hope and change to the new normal

7. earacing

earacing Race Dad

You're right. I think most of New England is, too.

[​IMG]

8. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Ill never get, in a land of checks and balances, why is it ONE judge can make a ruling like this? The whole gay marriage debate ALWAYS ends up with ONE judge overturning this law, or upholding that law. How does that always work?

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What exactly do they mean by "constitution free"? Or is it just "parts of the constitution we dont like free"? There would be some interesting ramifications to "constitution free" that would affect illegals. Ooops. Illegals is politically incorrect. I mean potential Democratic voters.:D

10. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

That is nuts

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's in the Constitution.:D

12. ACDNate

They are referring to the 4th amendment, not the entire Constitution

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

dead link?

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn those black helicopters.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Has to go through single judges in normal court, appellate court and upstream until it gets to the mutli judge level and even the Supremes level. Just procedure. Those single judges are not the final say no matter what ruling they make.

16. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

To clarify, all appeals are heard by a panel of judges at least in the federal court system.

17. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

How is Lake Michigan a border? That makes no sense to me.

18. ACDNate

Part of Lake Michigan belongs to Canada doesn't it?

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

We share ownership of the Great Lakes with Canadialand. If you look at a detailed map the Canada/US border bisects most of the lakes. Only Lake Superior is entirely Canadian.

This judge is an asshole. I don't think they'll apply this to everyone within 100 miles of a border. They'll just harass anyone crossing a border.

20. ACDNate

Of the same vein, I have seen a few youtube vvideos of border patrol checkpoints being setup in the southwest states that were well away from the border.