1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

connections

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by edub, Mar 23, 2003.

1. edub

edub Well-Known Member

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

This is a VERY fast approximation of the hypotenuse, and using integer values, no less! I'm pleased with its performance, but not with its accuracy. I get warping effects due to the low precision of this approximation.

5. edub

edub Well-Known Member

6. edub

edub Well-Known Member

Re: Re: connections

Wow them sure are big words.....i dunt tink i's can umdeerstand anithin lyke dat.....

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

it's okay liberal ass spank. if you work hard at a real job someday, you could get one. plus, the bonus is that it really pisses off those who can't/.won't do for themselves.

8. Knarf Legna

Re: Re: Re: connections

Well, you can not give a rose bush too much good soil, too good planting hole, or (with good drainage), too much water (especially this late a planting). Just put six more bushes in the ground yesterday, and 90% of the work was soil/site prep(6a/NE). I fertilized with fish emulsion as a first-transplant feeding as an easy source till the roots dig in and get accustomed to the new environment (just MHO, get more solid advice from one with more experience).

9. edub

edub Well-Known Member

Well the M3 I bought a couple of months ago doesnt look so bad sitting in my garage....and I wouldnt buy that american made shitbox anyway....

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

M3 is defintely a nice girl's car. luckily, my other cars would kick it's ass.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Brad, which one did you hook her up with? If I got Sam K a vette, you know damn well I'd have an entire thread devoted to it. :D
    But then again, she'd have an M3 since I'm not a 'vette fan.

Kick ass. She stoked?

13. Knarf Legna

I had a dream that I was in a rustic setting next to an old building.
    There were several other people around just talking. Suddenly crocodiles started sprouting up from the ground. I didn't know what they were at first, and they startled me. Once I knew they were crocodiles, I thought they would hurt me. But they didn't seem to notice me and they ran right past me. They were in little eggs that were buried underground.

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

she digs it. then she did say she wants me to teach her to drive the cobra R. i'm typically not a GM guy, but damn it IS a nice driving car.

15. edub

edub Well-Known Member

Never said I was male now did I? And Im still waitng on my 5 reasons.....

16. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Re: Re: Re: Re: connections

hey Frank... how many roses did you lose this year. It appears I lost a dozen to the winter.:(

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i didn't assume. cause you sure talk like a bitch. ;)

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Imagine what Sigmund Freud would think of that? I once dreamt I was Capt'n Crunch. That one ranks up there amongst my top 5.

19. Andy Bankston

Andy Bankston DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

:D

[​IMG]

20. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned