1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats to Taylor Knapp

Discussion in 'General' started by slowohioboy344, Apr 5, 2009.

1. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

4th in the sportbike race, barely off the podium, on the buell.:up:

2. FlyinBrian

FlyinBrian Well-Known Member

+1 also congrats on the 7th in superbike:up:

3. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

:stupid:

Very cool to see a good guy do so well.

4. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

Awesome.!! :up:

5. He had a great weekend even with the semi-dnf in sbk yesterday. Great job by Rick from RM Racing getting the bike back together!

6. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

nice work

7. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

Great riding by Taylor! I'm proud to know you. :bow:

Damn nice wrenching by Rick Matheny of RM racing! If you too want a motor that can hang with the big boys, give Rick a call!:beer::beer:

8. Wasn't Ricks motor but he busted his #ss to get the bike back together. First time I met him was this weekend, great guy.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Awesome! Love to see Taylor doing so well. He's earned it.

10. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Taylor rode like a future champion. I think he's destined for great success.

I didn't do much, he rode his ass off.

Thanks to Doug (Canadian Bacon), Derek (also Canadian, I'm not sure what cut, maybe ribs or something), and Gary (British, and awesome help) for all their invaluable assistance with the dozens of things racing at this level requires. I had a fun weekend even though I got virtually no sleep last night. Thanks to Taylor for making it all worth doing. :)

RRW is doing a story, apparently, on Taylor in an upcoming issue, keep an eye out for it.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

yeah, Rick doesn't suck but don't tell him I said so.

12. Some pics from the weekend.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  13. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

14. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

I that is a matter of opinion, I'm not sure if I agree with that statement.

Rick does suck.:D

15. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

I am not at all suprised. I saw Taylor's speed last year. He also rode damn well at Fontana.

Matheny? Did you catch that camera hogging picture of him in the background? Are you biting your lower lip or crying? And look at those bangs! One word, askew!

BTW, WHERE IS MY GAS TANK?

While I am sending out fruit baskets, nice job by Josh Day getting 2nd in the Supersport race too!

Rocky Stargel

16. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

It's all about hair with you Rocky. BTW, I'm biting my lip to stay awake. Besides, Drebber was talking and it was interfering with the voices in my head.

I forgot the gas tank again. Call me this week. I'll either bring it to the house or meet you in Gainesville. Lunch on me.