1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats to me

Discussion in 'General' started by svdale, Jul 28, 2002.

1. svdale

svdale That's my Baby

Just wanted to post up that i just had my first born on Friday July 26,2002 at 6:41pm, its a Girl and we named her Taylor, This is the best thing that could ever happend to me, I cant describe how happy i am that she is her, My question is there any way I can use race takeoffs for diapers, Thanks Dale:D :D :D

2. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

No, but now you have an excuse for buying that YSR 50 you always wanted... training bike for her :D

3. Tracy S

Tracy S Well-Known Member

Congrats on the newborn. Its got to be a great feeling :D.

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

The term Darkies comes to mind :puke:

Congrats!!:)

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Congratulations! I'm with ya, pal! We had our first not too long ago, and it just keeps getting better. We are also expecting our 2nd next March! :)

6. emeyer

emeyer Well-Known Member

When you get the bills for the pampers you might want to hang on to those race takeoffs a little longer.:D

7. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. But be prepared to open your wallet and keep it open...

8. Rev Limit Racing

Rev Limit Racing Well-Known Member

Congrats, my little angel turned 2 on the 10th. She's daddy's #1 fun. Congrats again and enjoy the many years of happiness to come.

9. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Congratulations!! :)

10. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

a VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:D

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

12. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

Enjoy! I've got two daughters and they are the light of my life. Take lots of pictures and enjoy every moment (even the 4am feeding).

13. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

Congrats!!!! :)