1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COMPLETE SHARKSKINZ KIT 2009 - 2014 YAMAHA R1 in BSB MILWAUKEE YAMAHA LIVERY with GAS TANK & pump

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Cobalt Coupe, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Cobalt Coupe

Cobalt Coupe Well-Known Member

I'm selling a Sharkskinz race body kit for a 09 - 14 Yamaha R1, everything is in great shape, has some normal chips etc. from track use but never been down or repaired. I did the paint and decals as a BSB Milwaukee Yamaha replica of Josh Brookes bike.
    Includes ;
    - Sharkskinz upper, lower, tail, undertail with Dzus fasteners for upper to lower and for tail to undertail.
    - Left air inlet is drilled just as OEM to accept Air Inlet Temp sensor
    - OEM Yamaha front fender
    - Zero Gravity windscreen
    - OEM fuel tank including OEM cowling and OEM fuel pump
    - Keyless race gas cap and clear tank protector
    - Tank/frame side trim pieces, one has a tab broke off but I used a small piece of Velcro and it stays in place perfectly

I'd like to sell as a complete set due to it all matching.

I think that about covers everything. Add up all these parts n pieces and you know there's a lot of $$$ here, I'm asking $750.00 + shipping if needed ( I'm located in N.E. IL ) local pick up would be great but I will ship.

If you want any more pics, or have questions etc., please e-mail me at [email protected]

The bike is NOT included (LOL) ...................just posted pics so you can see how it looks complete

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cobalt Coupe

3. Cobalt Coupe

ttt ................

4. Marine Mike

Marine Mike New Member

What would the price be without the tank? That if you are willing to sell without it.

5. Cobalt Coupe

Well, I assume since it's a matched set, the only reason you don't want the tank is because you are going to repaint it all and you have a tank ?

Anyway, send me an e-mail with your city, state, and zip for shipping, unless you are local to me, and I'll see what I can come up with.

[email protected]

Thanks