1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colin Edwards' Shades?

Discussion in 'General' started by scuzzlebutt, Jul 19, 2002.

1. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

Does the guy have glaucoma or something? I mean come on! Bill Dance doesn't even wear shades that gaudy! I don't know whose worse, colin, or that lady on the Old Navy commercials.:cool:

2. amaner

amaner will do math for food

Dude, Nicky is far worse with his Jackie O' shades!

:)

3. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

dude don't be janking on bill dance he is my idol no body can throw a snagless sally like him :cool: and colin don't have a glaucoma he is just sensitive to sunlight ;) he needs those oakleys we seen in that shop in columbia that would rock

4. reknelb

reknelb U must have Klingon blood

I just wish he could keep his fingers out of his nose during the post-race interviews.

5. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

it's a BIG nose, kinda hard to miss.. :D

6. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

As long as they don't wear those "over-the-top" Oakleys...

Anybody wears those must get out of bed and think "What's the ugliest thing I can put on my head today?"

7. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

It could be worse, he could be wearing "Foakley's", right DouschDousch? Oops, I meant DeuceDeuce!:D

8. GSXR123

GSXR123 expert

The uglies shades on the planet have to be blue-blockers,
    every grandma and pa have a set of these.

9. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

10. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

they kinda look like anikin skywalker things from that race. i seent hem before and have long felt they were the ugliest things. but edwards glasses man, they are butt ugly.

11. rob600rider

rob600rider THE MAN

Over the Top

Yeah, not many people can get away with wearing the over the tops.. They didn't look bad on that sprinter during the Olympics though... anyone know who or what i'm talking about?

12. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

The Over the Tops are actually old school. The new Freaky, I need therapy Oakley thing is the Medusa. I have worn the OTT's at a few endurance rounds, but most of those guys expect me to be wearing something weird from the big "O".

Ask Dave Swartz from RRW. I got him a pair and JU thought them to be a bit too "distracting". But, he did an interview for the Team Chicago endurance overview. He's my hero.

13. fastbydrmike

fastbydrmike Well-Known Member

Colin does need to toss the ugly shades but also needs to have his jaw unwired while he is talking. The guys lips move put his mouth doesnt open. Hmm. I have to much time on my hands.