1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coimbined insurance

Discussion in 'General' started by heavy penny, Feb 1, 2008.

1. heavy penny

heavy penny I like to make slide

2. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

3. gnu427

gnu427 Well-Known Member

i have combined insurance, when i wrecked last year and broke my femur i got like $1300 for being in the hospital for 2 days and then i had to go back in the following week for 2 days and i got another $1200. I only pay $240 for the year

4. heavy penny

Really? Did you have any issues with the claim process? Would you recommend them to others?

I am asking becuase I was discussing a potential sponsorship with them. I am looking for a little help but mostly a discount for fellow racers on insurance needs.

5. gnu427

gnu427 Well-Known Member

Yea i would def would recommend them to others. I had no problems with my claims at all and the lady that sold me the insurance in my area came to my house helped me fill out the paperwork and she tried to get the most money i could get out of them. It's sweet that they cover us racers even if were racing.

6. heavy penny

From what I heard so far it sounded really good. They pay in cash regardless of your medical coverage or other policies. They also cover you when racing or skydiving or whatever you do. Before I talked to them further I was hoping to get some first hand experience. Thanks for the replies.

BTW - When/If I work something out with them you should be able to get a discount for being a licenced Wera racer. :up:

7. gnu427

gnu427 Well-Known Member

sounds good let me know about that discount