1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cody Gragg - Rest in Peace my friend

Discussion in 'General' started by jrsamples, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this... RIP

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sorry Barry. RIP.

3. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear. Condolences.

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm sorry for your loss.
    It's a crazy coincidence, they are from the same place in North Carolina as my friend and he has a brother named Chris who races harescrambles.

5. Damn. I actually have a couple of his parts on one of my bikes I got from the dad. Horrible.

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Condolences for your loss.

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

RIP to both :(

9. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Awful :( RIP.

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Great father and son relationship....went racing almost every time there was a race.

Chris was always the life of a party.
    I learned this today: On the way to the races, Chris found out that my 17 y.o. nephew was grounded Friday night for chasing girls too late.
    Chris calls the nephew to rib him a little about it. Lots of laughs.
    Then, Chris calls my brother and pokes him for grounding the lad for chasing girls. Lots of laughs.
    Then, Chris calls his wife (who did the grounding) to harass her a bit about it. More laughs.

Chris and Cody always lived life having fun and giving fun to others along the way. I know that I can learn from that.
    How about you?

Chris and Cody.jpg

SuddenBraking, stk0308 and hotnail like this.
  11. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Hate to hear this kind of stuff.

RIP

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Cody and Chris.jpg The family received about 4,000 friends Tuesday night from 5:20 to 1:30 a.m. Folks were lined up down the parking lot and as far as I could see down the highway. Some stood in line for 5 hours. The funeral was yesterday.

noles19 likes this.
  13. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

He was sent off in style surrounded by people who care. That speaks volumes. RIP racer.

noles19 likes this.
  14. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Wow talk about goose bumps. I didn't know them but any racer is family. My condolences to all their friends and family. Just goes to show you never know when you're going to go.

15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

A racer is a racer. There's a bond.

I was never fast but I tried hard with the respect of other racers. We shared a heap of good times, some very sad times as well. But we are all racers if you have ever gridded up. Some of my best memories are racing. I am a racer. Send me off as such.

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I haven't raced in 5 years, and when I did I wasn't breaking any track records. But those who haven't, don't know, and won't ever know. There's definitely a bond.

RIP racer and Dad. Sorry for the loss to those close.