1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CMP where's Brad.....?

Discussion in 'General' started by wera 688, Jun 24, 2002.

1. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

I met some new people this weekend at CMP and became better friends with others. Also Martin McConnells parents were there (they are so nice!!) and it was good to have met them and let them see what Martin enjoyed doing.

Brad (I guess he dont race anymore) Wilson said he was going to be there but was a no show....kind of like Gobert these days:D
    USCRacerX came all the way to CMP (he wasnt racing this weekend) to meet and show Brad how to play guitar.

Other than the rain on Sunday it was a fun-filled weekend. Kyle, I hope you didnt get hurt in your wreck. The last thing I remember thinking was "wow, he sure is going fast in the rain"

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Where is the love? Don't be writing checks for me that my ability can't cash, now Kith! I've forgotten more about shredding than I still know. Also, don't be inflating Brad's ego any more than it is. I was parts-scrounging at CMP. Sure it would have been cool to meet ole Brad, but don't make it sound like I planned a special trip to get insulted by him! :D ;)

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

going to VIR this weekend? if so i'll be handing out six string whoopins there!!!:D

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

No-Show! What will you be doing there? Trying to peddle your old R6, or are you actually going to race it? Can't make it next week. VIR's a once a year thing for me. You coming to Road A?

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

might as well race it while i have it. besides when everyone sees my performance on it. they'll have to have it!!! :D

6. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

for $2?????

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what's that noise?:p

8. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Really? What guitar are you brining? I'm not planning on racing this weekend, but maybe I'll come down there and hang out in the pits...and then later show you how it's done on the git-fiddle......seeing as how you failed to step up to the plate on that other thread....

9. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Am I reading that the R6 up for sale?
    I'll come look you up this weekend, but no guitar playing or truck driving mister! ;)