1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CMP gate time...??

Discussion in 'General' started by Wera#124, Jun 20, 2002.

1. Wera#124

Wera#124 Well-Known Member

Went to the CMP website, did a quick search of the BBS.

..but...

When do the gates usually close in the
    evening, what time do they
    open in the morning??

[Gonna be a late night :rolleyes:]

2. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

10 pm sharp... and be prepared to get cut up when you jump the fences.... barbed wire in good ole SC

3. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I don't understand this gate closing thing? All the tracks I goto up here in Canada are open 24 hours for access during race weekends.

4. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

last ime we went thursday afternoon it was wera only and to come back at 7:00 am fri :(

5. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

CMP is weird

I have shown up @ about 10:10 and they hae run me off -- wouldnt even let me camp right there near the enterence!!!! -where do they get off.... biatches-

6. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

That's why I say 10 pm SHARP!!!!!!!!1

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

No camping Thursday night unless you're with Bargy & crew. 7:00 am Friday gate opens. Bargy registration (practice) is in building at main gate. At least they don't have a track nazi. BTW- there was a lot of pit bike antics (wheelies, donuts) last time at CMP, and I don't guess it was mentioned. This kind of crap is what will eventually get pit bikes banned from CMP. My point? Don't screw it up for the rest of us! :mad:

8. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

i thought pit bikes were already banned at cmp?

9. 3rddegr6

3rddegr6 Well-Known Member

No pit bikes at CMP.. that is fact, unless something has changed since April. bring the huffy:)

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I saw many pit bikes last SE race there. Just keep it cool fellas. Was I imagining this Mongo?

11. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

When I was there a couple of months ago the rule was NO pit bikes.