1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C'mon, you KNOW you want to....

Discussion in 'General' started by ZXYBCH, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ZXYBCH

ZXYBCH Raising the next gen...

Hey, Summit Point WERA racers!

For those of you who ONLY race WERA (and not CCS), have I got a proposition for YOU!

Coming up on the July 4th weekend at Summit, CCS will be racing.... and MARRC, as always, will be providing the Safety Crew!

If you've ever considered giving cornerworking a try, NOW's your chance!!!

Talk to any number of racers who've made the jump - sitting a corner and watching other racers can help you with your own lines; you get to give back to the volunteer crew who stands ready and willing to assist the racers; we feed you and provide drinks to keep you hydrated; and (lest I forget to mention) you get into the track for FREE, and can hang out and watch racing from the best seat in the house! (or, well, okay, SECOND best!) :up: What a way to spend the 4th!!! And don't forget, Chief Wildman and others will be taking up a collection for a spectacular fireworks show!!

We in M.A.R.R.C are very flexible, and understand how busy everybody’s life is. We have no minimum time requirements; we will work with you and your schedule. You commit to whatever you feel comfortable doing - whether that is every weekend, or one day a year.

I will be teaching the MARRC CW school on Saturday 3 July; if you are interested, please email signup (at) marrc.org.

By joining us, you can help advance roadracing not just for yourself, but for the future rider who may just be discovering the sport you already love. :beer:

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

My wife emailed about this yesterday but she hasn't heard anything back yet. :crackup:
    She's antsy. So please reply to her email so I don't have to hear it from her anymore.
    Thanks. :beer::D

3. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Will that school be at NJMP, or at Summit? If it is at NJMP, I'd like to attend.