1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closed up shop - Left overs for sale - Mostly Consumables (for now).

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Captain Poo Poo Pants III, May 13, 2018.

1. Hey guys/gals,

I closed up shop back in August of 2017. I have about ~$3600 MSRP worth of oil filters, air filters, spark plugs, 2t/4t engine oil, fork oil, brake pads, etc. I'm trying to sort through my storage unit to figure out exactly what I have, this was the first 4 totes full of stuff I brought home. I will be doing some equipment like pit bull stands, off name brand stands, a handy lift, HF lift, tire warmers, etc but that will be the next round after most of the consumables are gone.

I've linked an excel sheet in a google drive, it's all part numbers w/ prices. I'm not going to go digging to see if X oil filter fits your 1986 hosuzaha. Every price will be plus shipping, I will discount a bit more if you buy in bulk (4+ pieces).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q5ciePxGlAbAp_EyBbQ2BmwACAIhsX3E

If you want everything on the sheet the price is $1800 shipped ground in the upper 48 states + PayPal fee. Shipping is roughly $200-300 bucks for this which I'll eat to not deal with 100 people.

If you want 1 or 2 pieces at a time, it's going to be whatever the price is in the excel sheet under the 30% off MSRP plus shipping USPS ground or priority. Shipping will happen within 2 days of sale.

I will start listing piece part by piece part on eBay in a week or two from tonight.

Located in Long Beach, CA. Local pick up is cool too but my work hours are odd so it may not work.

404-Four2SIX-Twoeighteight0
    Text me for pictures, I work nights so your patience is appreciated if you don't hear back right away.

Thanks,
    -Alex