1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarification on Rider Incentive/New Rider Programs

Discussion in 'General' started by Czar, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Initially this was done to get riders who had never raced prior to try WERA Motorcycle Roadracing. We are getting license requests from racers who hold licenses with other organizations that have not raced WERA requesting the Rider Incentive benefits.

So - we have decided that for the new riders - if you have NEVER held a WERA Motorcycle Roadracing License you can get your first WERA License at the $60.00 rate.

WERA Rider's sending folks over - if you send a rider who is brand new to racing and is going to take the WERA Rider's School you will receive a $75.00 Credit. If you are sending a rider who has previous roadrace licensing, just not with WERA, you will get a $50.00 incentive credit. There is only one rider credit per new rider - so two of you can't bring the same guy - sorry!

I hope this makes things clearer and we thank all of you for making this incentive program a huge success right of the box!

Evelyne Clarke, CEO
    WERA

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're way nicer than I'd be :crackup:

3. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

very cool. thanks for the clarification

4. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Now that is an AWESOME deal. Thank you

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

thats a GOOD thing Sean. SHE is actually trying to SAVE roadracing........YOU on the other hand........... :crackup:

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I have a bunch of questions but I'll just start with this one....How does it work? Do you physically have to walk up with the noob at registration? Is there paperwork involved?

Sorry, that was three.

P.S. Disregard the poke smily at the end of this. For some damn reason, one pops up at the end of everything I reply to. When I hit submit, that emoticon is right there. I'm not poking at ya.:Poke:

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I have a bunch of questions but I'll just start with this one....How does it work? Do you physically have to walk up with the noob at registration? Is there paperwork involved?

Sorry, that was three.

P.S. Disregard the poke smily at the end of this. For some damn reason, one pops up at the end of everything I reply to. When I hit submit, that emoticon is right there. I'm not poking at ya.:Poke:

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

9. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

hahahhahaha

Thanks WERA!

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Why don't you point out something else as obvious like water is wet or fire is hot? :D