1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Church of Mladin (previous post joke)

Discussion in 'General' started by Chubby Huggs, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Mat Mladin is Tha Man for hanging out "with the people" and answering a few questions.

Mat, your approachableness and ability to express and discuss your opinions has earned you a new fan.

Since I’m still amazed we here now have the ear of a Superbike Champion, I’d like to throw a few questions that has stumped us all your way :

I’m running an aftermarket pipe and K&N and have been looking at Factory jet kits: what tire pressure should I run?
    WD40 or Chainwax?
    Can a swallow really carry a coconut?
    Synthetic or natural oil?
    Which 600 is the best?
    Why is the sky blue?
    Do manufacturer’s stickers on a street bike really make it faster?
    What tires should be run in the rain when going anti-clockwise at Talladega?
    Hamburger or cheeseburger?
    Why does Tardholio pick on me?
    What’s the real definition of a “squid”?
    Should I run nitrogen in my tires?
    Will you wave at me at RA? I’ll be the tall red headed guy in turn 6.
    What is your favorite color?
    Can I “really” cut the bungee hooks off my SV when running Superstock?
    Have you ever met Foggy? If you do will you tell him Huey says “hi”?

Dude, all in jest. This is the WERA BBS you know! :D
    Like I said cool that you’re hanging out. Good luck… and as always: more twisty less pulley.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh yeah, well my Gobert could beat Superman and Godzilla in a steelcage handicap match. :D
    But seriously, Mat, thanks for hanging here and posting. :cool:

3. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Huey, I've been out of town for a week.... so what are you talking about? :confused: I need the BBS scoop! ;)

Also, if you're going to the Big Kahuna, stop by and see me at the RRW booth. Just remember that SpEd isn't allowed to sit on Mat's bike, m-kay? :D

4. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Re: Re: Church of Mladin (previous post joke)

Hey chicky-babe... check out the "peeved" or "pissed off" thread. Poster MM is the man himself (confirmed!).

And SpEd HAS to sit on it one more time so Rikki can get the photo this time! Puh-leaaaase!!!!

5. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

Maybe this time he will let me sit on it and I won't have to run uo and jump on it at the bike show. I promise not to try and ride it.

6. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Hey Homer-sexual. Where you?
    Yer chick is supposed to come up tonight and wrench. You to?

How come no-one will answer my questions?

7. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Thanks for the thread reference, Huey. I hadn't read it yet and didn't know I was missing out on such a great soap opera. :D

8. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

I am currently in Denver. There is still snow up in the Rockies, I think I need to take the Bronco rental out into the dirt and snow. Will be home on Friday.

9. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Why is the sky blue

The light that comes from the Sun is white. That white light is actually a mixture of all colors, but because they are mixed up we don't see the separate colors just the white sunlight.

As the sun's light passes through our atmosphere, the light becomes scattered by all the air and particles such smog and dust. The part of the sunlight that gets scattered the most is the blue part. That means that the blue gets separated from the other colors and we get a blue sky!

At sunset or sunrise, the sun is at a very low angle, so the rays pass through even more molecules and particles. This scatters the light even more, separating red, orange and yellow from the white light. The more particles, the more scattering.

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

Re: Why is the sky blue

you are at the angle, not the sun. of course the earth revolves around mladin. that is how there are seasons, night day. etc.

11. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Re: Re: Why is the sky blue

"We had joy, we had fun, we saw Mladin in the sun"

12. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Re: Re: Why is the sky blue