1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas Party Pics

Discussion in 'General' started by rwood64083, Dec 22, 2013.

1. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Had a couple dozen guests at last nights Christmas party. Was suppose to start at 5pm but the Ugly Shirt Guy showed up an hour early. Last of the guests left at almost midnight. Non-surprisingly the motorcycle racers were the last to leave. They even outlasted the co-workers, the motorcycle coaches and the Navy buddies.

As with everything regarding the forums there is always a need for photographic proof.

Post up Christmas photos if ya got 'em [​IMG]

All the following photos were taken towards the end of the evening.
    [​IMG]

Honestly, we didn't have to pay to have someone show up in a shirt this ugly.
    [​IMG]

Turbo wedgie
    [​IMG]

Someone's happy.
    [​IMG]

My garage got invaded.
    [​IMG]

Then they tried to break the steering wheel.
    [​IMG]

Bench racing.
    [​IMG]

One more photo before the end of the evening.
    [​IMG]

I get up this morning, open the door on the fridge and they left me two empty boxes.
    [​IMG]

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Nice Sandrail. Do you take it to Michigan?

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Who is ugly shirt guy, Racer, co worker or Navy friend?

4. Shenanigans

Great pix btw :beer:

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Ugly shirt guy is Blake Jones. And he wins hands down lol

6. Shenanigans

:up:

7. I hope somebody got their ass whooped for leaving those empty cartons in the fridge!

8. rwood64083

Sweet! Someone actually knows what a sand rail is. I've never had it out. Have to plumb the hydraulics for the brakes and clutch master & slave cylinders. And wire the thing. Built it years ago and never finished. Things kept getting in the way like moving, marriage and racing.

Used to go to Little Sahara in Oklahoma with four wheelers and bikes. Still want to get back there. It's so much fun! A trip to Glamis wouldn't be out of the question. What's in Michigan?

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He's probably referring to the sand dunes. A pretty popular place, and a lot of fun.

10. rwood64083

Had flashbacks from 25 years ago when I let my youngest brother stay at my apartment while I was out of town. He and a few of my buddies decided a party was in order, complete with minors. Found empty and full beer cans for days stashed in hidden places. First ones were in the stove. Apparently the cops showed up at the front and back doors. I was in good with the Belton PD so they let the situation go and gave him a warning to keep the noise down.

11. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Hate that I couldn't make it. :( Had to spend the weekend with the in-laws in Ohio. Looks like ya'll had fun though Thanks again for the invite Randy. If you do it again next year, we'll be there! :up:

12. rwood64083

There was a percentage of you here in spirit.

(nope, still not getting old :crackup: )

13. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Silver Lake Sand Dunes. Probably one of the only places "close" to take a sandrail. Up in that area, that's 95% of what folks do. You need to finish the job and take a trip with us this summer. The feeling of being able to carry a wheelie on 4 wheels is pretty awesome.

14. rwood64083

Yes it is! For an all steel buggy it's not very heavy in the front end. The 1835 should carry it quite nicely. I imagine before it's all said and done it will have an aluminum front end on it.

I looked up Silver Lakes. That looks like a blast! And it's 2.5 hrs shorter a drive than Waynoka OK. Keep me posted on when the trip is. I just put new tires on the T- Trailer and it's ready to haul the buggy. Getting excited now. Glad I kept the extra 1600 dual port engine as a back up.

15. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

you mentioned Glamis... if you ever make it this far out here let me know. I love that place and i need a new paddle on my bike but its been a season too many since i went out and carved up the dunes.

16. caferace

caferace No.

Feel free to send me the redheads number. :D

-jim

17. rwood64083

Just get in touch with Rob Turner (Team Kinetic). I'm sure he'll be happy to help you with his honey's contact info :crackup:

18. caferace

caferace No.

Never mind. Hi Rob. :D

-jim

19. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I want a Red Hot Tacos shirt. Why does Parrish get all the cool stuff?

(I'm thinking my family photos on Weds aren't going to be this inspiring. I think the average age of attendees will be something north of sixty. Yeehaw, and pass the metamucil.) :D

20. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Sorry I couldn't make it either. Thank you for the invite and posting the pics. Greats pics :up: