1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

This is all anyone needs to know about this. I see her dismissal coming soon.

“Additionally, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office falsely informed the public that the uncontested sealing of the criminal court case was “mandatory” under Illinois law. This statement is not accurate. To the extent the case was even eligible for an immediate seal, that action was discretionary, not mandatory, and only upon the proper filing of a petition to seal. See 20 ILCS 2630/5.2(g)(2). For seals not subject to Section 5.2(g)(2), the process employed in this case by the State’s Attorney effectively denied law enforcement agencies of legally required Notice (See 20 ILCS 2630/5.2(d)(4)) and the legal opportunity to object to the sealing of the file (See 20 ILCS 2630/5.2(d)(5)). The State’s Attorney not only declined to fight the sealing of this case in court, but then provided false information to the public regarding it.”

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I saw an interview with Rahm where he stated this. He said he wanted Jussie to write "guilty" or something similar in the comments section. Interestingly, if he doesn't pay, they claim to be planning a civil suit to collect. If that happens, the case gets unsealed.
    We'll see if any of it gets followed through. I have my doubts.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Rham is also blaming Trump for "creating an environment that made Smollet think he could get away with this".

I'm not sure which is worse. Rham or the idiots that believe this type of shit and elect morons like him.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yes.

crashman likes this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wait....whaaa?

If it did happen, wouldn't of it been a real crime they solved? :crackup:

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

A. Lille assholes. S how many murders or robberies. No chance it was true if it was he was not hurt.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

This is kind of awesome but slightly shitty at the same time, at least for those on the Empire cast that don't still support this lying scumbag.....

ducnut likes this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That looks more like a case of two idtios occupying the same space & time.

I wonder if they hooked up after...

code3ryder likes this.
  12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

ducnut likes this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Just a slight problem in Smollett didn't get deferred prosecution, he does not have to report back to court to get his record cleared.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Obviously it's his parents' fault for naming their kids Jojo and Jussie.

SGVRider likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

crashman likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

"I have literally seen him violently awakening from night terrors, following the assault. Some of my siblings, as well as Jussie’s partner and closest friends have seen similar things.”

Does he sleep in front of an audience?

BigBird, R1M370, stk0308 and 2 others like this.
  19. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

20. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member