1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheddar cheese on apple pie

Discussion in 'General' started by 2Fer, Mar 2, 2014.

1. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Yes or no?

Discuss.

2. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Nicht mein Ding, aber ich habe es getan.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

+1

4. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

No not ever!

5. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Considering the time frame you posted this along with the subject matter, I can only assume you were high.

When you're high everything tastes good, or so I've heard

I prefer mine warm with vanilla ice cream

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I don't smoke, and this seems to be popular in some places.

7. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Sure, why not? I've had it that way many times, with the pie warm and the cheese melted on top. Tastes pretty good! And I wasn't high...

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Cheese on top of apple pie is a traditional dessert in Yorkshire, England. They use Wensleydale, the cheese isn't melted, just placed on top, it's a surprisingly good combination.

9. No.

And i dont want fruit on my pizza either. That is where the cheese goes.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

THIS.

/thread.

11. Crybaby™

Well then you need to stop eating pizza all together because technically tomato sauce is made from a fruit :D

12. I actually don't even eat pizza, as each slice is like negative 2hp. :D I was just sayin'.

13. Yes, extra sharp cheddar.

14. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

This.

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Anyone that would put cheese on apple pie should be drawn and quartered. Apple pie, as suggested by rwdfun, needs, no, DEMANDS, vanilla ice cream. Live it, love it, or go away.

:)

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid:

17. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

:down:

That's like saying there can be only one type of beautiful woman. I find there are many types that can be delicious!

18. Crybaby™

There you have it. Cheese on good ole' fashion 'Merican apple pie is un-'Merican?

God I hope you're kidding just a bit. I can't imaging eating wheat germ and granola all the time. I actually can't imaging eating it at all, but no pizza? I also find it hard to believe there are many healthy food choices available when you are out in the middle of the ocean raping earth of its black gold :) I just don't picture many guys in that industry being all that health conscious

Might taste good but it makes you an anti-Mercian commy if you eat it that way :D

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What is wrong with you people?

Need I say more?

20. I have never tried it, but I'd give it a shot. Sometime combining flavors that aren't often combined can produce great results.

Although, HPPT does make a good point. When I was in England, the only good food I had was at restaurants serving non native cuisine.