1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

check out RRW

Discussion in 'General' started by wera516, Jun 1, 2003.

1. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

WOW!!!! someone is sure giving the Supersport class a big shake down. Go read about it on RRW. Next years AMA season video can read Cheater's gone wild.

2. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

3. I think this is an example of a "tip off" gone bad...

Somebody said, "Look at So n So's blah blah blah" and then they caught them, and now they have to look at everybody, and now they are all going to get humped...

750 riders better be changing parts in a hurry!!!

4. wera313

wera313 Well-Known Member

??? Huh?

5. If they found modified pressure relief valves in 75% of bikes inspected, do you suppose that 750 riders have never heard of this mod?...?...?....

;)

6. wera313

wera313 Well-Known Member

Is this the same thing that Mike Smith was busted for during a FL CCS weekend a few weeks ago? Is there really any performance increase? Why risk it?

7. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

No, not the same...

...as Mike Smith's violation, in which he did not have the crankcase relief valve hose routed to the airbox.

Both have performance benefits....although in Smith's case I give the benefit of the doubt (mod was WERA legal and a rider of his caliber does not need to cheat to ein a club race)

8. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

So the lowly 600 Hon Duhs and Zooks need to CHEAT to try to run with the vastly superior Yamahas....

Why not just build a better bike??? :confused:

:p