1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBR600RR Repsol FOr sale or Trade! MUST GO

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by sirthomas80, Oct 24, 2015.

1. sirthomas80

sirthomas80 Well-Known Member

This bike came to me red and black as in the pictures, NOT/NEVER crashed, totaled, NEVER RACED, nor destroyed bike (PREVIOUS OWNER SAID IT WAS PUNCHED IN THE FRONT), but a great running, immaculate motorcycle. Changing it to a Repsol bike using all new injected molded body work, and the rims were painted by a professional in West Bend WI for a different bike of mine and I'm switching the colors of that bike, so I am putting the orange rims on this bike and changing it to a Repsol. I was traded this bike for a 1000rr race bike I had, and I have no interest in street riding. I rode it 10 miles to check it all over. I noticed a small scuff on the left stator cover, something that would have been prevented if the previous owner would have placed the frame guards on sooner. They are not scuffed at all. So, please, call me first if or if you have an offer, be very specific! I'm open to switching out the body or changing it to the other two pictures at the end on this listing. That is the more current MOTOGP #93 colors of 2015 than the first pictures.

The bike at the BIN price comes with Repsol Body work only with is Brand New Repsol color scheme, and as shown in the pictures. It will have the Orange rims on it. Best Offer can be with or without new tires, BIN is with New Tires! Bike was finished on 10/20/15. I put the pictures of the red body work up so you can see that it's not from a salvage yard or a pile like most other conversions. The body has 0 miles on it. You can also see from the last picture that it's one of 3. It's in my house because when the body work showed up finally, it was a cold and I wanted to finish it, so it came in with me.

Also available with it are HRC velocity stacks which add amazing power.
    Leo Vance Exhaust can
    PC3 with ignition modue
    Shorty black levers
    and I have a ton more for 600rr's
    Race take offs? I have a pile!

----So please, when making an offer, add what you want with it!
    Remeber, this is an 07, and 07 and 08 are the fastest years for this bike.

We can ship!

If you would like to know anything, please call me. 920.850.4000

Attached Files:

2. sirthomas80

Bike is in Wisconsin, but can bring it anywhere (preferably somewhere arm!)

3. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

You mentioned a BIN price but didn't post a price or a link.

4. sirthomas80

More pictures available than this

Attached Files:

5. sirthomas80

6. sirthomas80

Price Drop

7. sirthomas80

$4999, no new tires included.