1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBR500R Race Prepped $3000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Nuerburgringer, Feb 25, 2019.

1. B3818759-43AF-4218-9BBE-5D8BE9AECC50.jpeg TRACK ONLY. (Not street-legal, so please do not ask.) 2013 CBR500R, very low hours, immaculate condition, built from new (not street/salvage), lovingly preserved by mature rider, never crashed. Andreani/Öhlins suspension front and rear, full titanium exhaust, Dynojet and quickshifter, professionally painted Catalyst bodywork, and a long list of typical race goodies. Turnkey racebike which needs nothing. Contact me for details/photographs. Bike currently located in Fresno area.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    jrsamples and Newyork like this.
  2. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Gorgeous bike! GLWS.

3. Paolo

Paolo Active Member

price and location??

4. racerx43

racerx43 Well-Known Member

Nice ride !

5. Paolo

Paolo Active Member

Sorry got it both already was watching the bike to much didn't se anything

6. Darrell jones

Darrell jones Well-Known Member

We are a Honda dealer in Columbia Missouri 65201 do you have shipping available thanks

7. Darrell: Buyer pays shipping, but that wouldn’t be a problem. Bike is currently in central California, 93654, commercial location.

8. Yamagold

Yamagold Active Member

Is this still available?

9. Yamagold: Yes, available.

10. Wheelies4Jesus

Wheelies4Jesus Active Member

Anyone know what class this thing runs in competitively?

11. I’m not that familiar with the WERA classes, but I believe you have a Superstock class with a 490cc limit. The CBR’s displacement is 471cc. Clubman class would be fun too. AFM has Formula Twins, 245-500cc.

12. I’m a bit surprised that the bike hasn’t sold yet. It’s a turnkey racer.

13. Interested parties: Odds are high that the bike’ll be at Buttonwillow Raceway this Saturday (or Sunday) for viewing/evaluating. Just let me know in advance. Also, I have video; can send via text or e-mail.

14. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Nice build, great price! Pretty sure it would do well in WERA Clubman, DSS, and DSB. What kind of HP at the wheel?

15. I’m confirming that the CBR500R will be available for viewing tomorrow (Saturday) after 10:00AM.

Attached Files: