1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBR250 and CBR500 class?

Discussion in 'General' started by noliver90, Mar 13, 2014.

1. noliver90

noliver90 Well-Known Member

Hello fellers...I am new to this forum been racing 600rr for 2 years now in wera. Came across a CBR250 and 500 and was curious to how popular these bikes are in the north central series? What classes would these raced under? Just E class?

2. wrlamkin

wrlamkin Well-Known Member

CBR250R would run in the E-Class, it will get smoked against the Ninja's on the NC tracks. I am not sure about the 500.

3. noliver90

Is that about all that runs in the E class? Is there usually a decent turn out? I never payed attention to that class.

4. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Not a decent grid yet, there are rumblings of a few guys putting some together though. Gotta watch out for the 3 hunnits sneaking in up here lol. We would love to have you.

5. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

The 500 is a DSS machine.

6. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

We run the 250 in ESS and V5. The 500 runs in DSS, Clubman and DSB if they break out the ESS race.

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Don't know what is going on up there, down here the E grid is almost always good. Need a few people to start riding the class and then stick with it, once everyone sees there are some people racing the class it will grow.

8. noliver90

Thank you guys for the info...Between me and couple buddies we will be running 2 13' CBR250s and a 500...We are excited to run these bikes little different then the CSS class we are use to.

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Stick with it and other people will join in.

10. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I'm in, maybe......

11. renegade17

Up here LWT stuff is for kids and misfits like me. All the dudes that went to prominent universities run A,B,C classes.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Keep running the class and others will join.

13. renegade17

Im not running anywhere dude.

14. joec

joec brace yourself

:D

i sorry....its all i see when i read that

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator