1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB 750

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by rus23, Oct 15, 2013.

1. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Its back.

I ran into that guy with the CB at an Oktoberfest and in between sam adams he told me how his dad had moved the 750 and the J3 kitten his dad owns to a storage unit. Now hes paying to store a motorcycle he will never ride again and an ultralight he wont ever fly again. Said he would ask his dad, again, if he would finally get rid of the two (stubborn dutchmen never want to get rid of anything, just ask my wife). Texted and said his Dad was ready to let go of the bike and wanted help selling the ultralight. SO, whats a fair price for a non running mid 70's cb 750? im thinking 4-500 bucks.

Thanks Guys.Have fun at the gnf, ive got too much shit going on and its toooooo farrrrrr awayyyyyyy. Move gnf north please!!

2. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

PM pics and info.

Thanks

3. joec

joec brace yourself

yeah....really sorta depends.....pics would help.

hope youre good rusty!

j

4. rus23

rus23 Misfit

M good. Going to see the bike and plane tomorrow.

Planning on summit in November. Hope others are as well.

5. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Picture

Heres One. Im still not good at this picture crap.

Attached Files:

6. rus23

rus23 Misfit

two

heres another

Attached Files:

7. rus23

rus23 Misfit

I bought it

The fellow that has this is a friend of the family, has been working on and flying airplanes for 60+ years. He wanted 600 so he got 600. I'm a helluva negotiator.

8. DonDDR

DonDDR Well-Known Member

If the rest if it looks like it does in pic 2, 600 bux is a smokin deal. An original tank 8 out of 10 like that has to be worth $500.