1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cartersville, GA

Discussion in 'General' started by sowega, Jun 27, 2005.

1. sowega

sowega #710

Re: Re: Cartersville, GA

that's definitely a plus!
    [​IMG]

2. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

3. kds

kds Well-Known Member

There's only one (Cartersville High), but sometimes people consider Cass High to be part of Cartersville. If you have a family and want the swim/tennis thing, there's an awesome neighborhood near Cass called The Planters that I looked at, and about 25% of the houses had a sportbike or racecar in the driveway.

4. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

**right-click save as**

5. sowega

sowega #710

If everything is cool, I'll be teaching at Cass. That looks like a great neighborhood; I need to find a sugar mama.

And Tim, if you're saving that pic to embarrass me later, don't bother; I don't have any dignity left.

6. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

I know I saw you were hitting on Bloke again!:wow:

Homeland Security just called to let me know I qualified for an interview and I'll be interviewing in Atlanta, I have to wait 24 hours to call and schedule!:beer:

7. sowega

sowega #710

All the beer in the world couldn't make me hit on that sissy. Good luck, mang!

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Re: Re: Re: Cartersville, GA

Hey, it that Pauly Shore? :D Sowega, have you checked out KSU? My wife is an adjunct professor there and they may be hiring. With 2 degrees, your are likely to make better money teaching in a public school, though.

9. sowega

sowega #710

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cartersville, GA

I checked KSU; no dice. :( But thanks for the heads up.

Pauly Shore!?! I was thinking more Magnum PI. . .or at least I was at Blokeapalooza. . .

10. sowega

sowega #710

I've got an interview set for Wednesday; they're also looking for a soccer coach, so things are looking up for the kid! If this works out, I won't have to give bloke riding lessons to pay my bills anymore!

11. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Man, I thiought I moved far enuff away from all you crazy bastids!!! I like it out here in Cartersville.......:cool:

12. sowega

sowega #710

I'll be there tomorrow around lunchtime; if I see any teepees, I'll stop in and say, "whatup!" :Poke: