1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carolina Motorsports Park with STT April 24-25th......

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Motorin Mark, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

That's right we head back to Carolina Motorsports Park on April 24+25th. This is a very fun and flowing track that some of you have not rode before. It is located in Kershaw SC, about the same drive as Jennings GP from Atlanta. The paddock/pits are great with lots of room, electric everywhere, showers and even garages that can be rented.

Of course free Novice classroom and on track instruction as at all STT events and Int and Adv Track Coaches are also there for you to use at no charge.

We bring tons of Michelin tires with us at great prices, including the race models "V", "B", and "C" models in all sizes and do mounting and balancing "while you wait" so you do not lose any ride time.

Come on out and join us in some fun.

Thank you WERA riders and racers for your continued support!

2. Blorton

Blorton Active Member

I'm very interested in attending, but will likely be a last minute entry due to trailer issues. Is there a way to check current availability? (I'd be doing the Novice group, fwiw.)

Thanks,
    Dan

3. Motorin Mark

Novice only has one opening left for Sat so you are toast on Sat. Sun still has ten spots open as of today.

4. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

are scuffs allowed :)

5. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Has intermediate filled up yet?

6. Country_boy_88

Country_boy_88 Well-Known Member

:( stupid finals

7. selztoad

selztoad Well-Known Member

Hey Mark

I am running my drz400sm for the first time at CMP, do you guys carry tubes in case I need some new tires? and any recommendation on if I should gear it taller than stock?

8. Motorin Mark

Int has three spots left available as of today for each day.

9. Motorin Mark

I bring one spare tube for front and rear supermoto wheels with me just in case.

I would go up one on the countershaft or down two or three in the rear for CMP.

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Mark,
    How full is the Sunday expert group?

11. Motorin Mark

Advance class is always last to fill, plenty of room both days right now. We need some of you racer to come on out.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'm only waiting on a set of pipes for my RS/RZ hybrid project to be completed. If done before that weekend I plan to get down there for sorting out and jetting.

13. ChasingChaos

ChasingChaos Well-Known Member

If anybody has a Novice for Saturday the 24th they want out of I'm interested. I waited to long to register and would like to go...

14. Motorin Mark

Novice and Intermediate are now Sold Out.

Thanks all.

15. sparkies

sparkies New Member

looking for a novice or intermediate 4/25 cmp spot

I've got a Saturday spot, but need a Sunday one. My riding buddies tell me I'm ready for intermediate, so could probably hang in there by day 2. Let me know if you have one of either! andrea.burgess (at) yahoo

16. Josh Whitehead

Josh Whitehead Crash Test Dummy

Anyone going to be there taking photos that weekend?

17. bella749

bella749 Well-Known Member

Be there Saturday, the 24th in advance group. Anyone want to share garage space?

Should have on-board video working.

18. Motorin Mark

Yes, Kendrick is our photo guy. www.motohd.net

19. bella749

bella749 Well-Known Member

Will there be any vendors at this event? I need a back protector ans a new set of knee pucks.

20. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Wish we could make it but we will be at Nashville with WERA...cya at Barber! Tdub

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010