1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

care for condemned inmates

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by weber#465, May 20, 2012.

1. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

They don't have an execution date currently set, and he's not going to be executed anytime soon. The state has a duty of care to inmates to provide adequate medical care, whether anyone likes it or not. Therefore, the state has a duty to provide for this scumbag's medical care until such time as he is dead. Replace his hip, with luck maybe he'll die in surgery. The better question is why he hasn't been executed 18 years after conviction. Had be been dispatched in a timely fashion, we wouldn't be having this discussion at all.

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

How about Percocet and a wheelchair? A lot cheaper, and it's not like they can recycle the hip implant.

4. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Perfect.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:up:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Saw off his legs and give him a moving dolly to roll around on. Total cost might be $100. $400 if they hire a veterinarian and give him anesthesia.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I hear that HighVoltage mixed with leg & arm restraints cures hip pain.

Fuck that stupid MuthrFkkr...Pain? What about the pain he caused the six dead peoples families??

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Spoken like a true conservative, gasp! :stupid:

9. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

How many old geezers need hip replacement surgery, but can't afford it and have to live with it? Thousands!!! Sorry, premium healthcare isn't a right. Basic healthcare, nothing more.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

When I worked for Missouri DOC I watched regular inmates die because the state would not pay for organ transplants while they paid tens of thousands of dollars monthly (per inmate) to provide HIV medicine to inmates sentenced to "life without parole" or death.

Makes perfect sense doesn't it?

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It makes no sense to give the guy a hip transplant when a wheelchair will get his ass around. You're in pain, dude?
    Join the club.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Bullets are cheap. Shoot him in the head..his hip pain will go away.

13. In Your Corner

The standard should at least be, are we treating him with any less deference than he gave to the people he murdered.
    Put him in a room full of the relatives of his victims and he will beg to be afforded that wheelchair.

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Let the victims' families replace the hip. :D

15. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Phuk 'em

Tough shit dumbass - maybe ya shouldn't have murdered them folk.
    My heart pumps piss for this POS...

16. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

For the win...

17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

A lovely sentiment, but it's never going to happen. Why is this guy still alive 18 years after conviction? He should've been dead a long time ago, why even have a death penalty if they're more likely to die of old age?

As much as I'd like to see him suffer and not see any money spent on his worthless ass, if the government is allowed to get away with not fulfilling their duty to provide medical care, they will have less incentive to carry out death sentences in a timely fashion.

I always thought Kentucky was serious about carrying out executions, it seems like they're as bad as this communist bleeding heart hellhole.

18. In Your Corner

Government agencies work in slow and mysterious ways. Mostly slow, they have nowhere they have to be.

19. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Yes...How many convicted criminals on death row or serving life sentences have been found to be innocent years later? If government takes on the responsibility of incarcerating and executing individuals for long periods of time, they should also take on the responsibility of properly and humanely caring for them.

20. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Only in America. Why is this even a consideration? Use that asshole for medical research. Then harvest his kidneys for someone who truly needs them.