1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carbonin Bodywork - Complete Race Fairing Kits in Avio Fiber & Carbon Fiber

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by HustleHard Racing, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

Ok thanks...

HustleHard Racing likes this.
  2. HustleHard Racing

HustleHard Racing "It's More Than Just a Passion, It's an Obsession"

Vinny,
    I just confirmed that carbonin will sell the create and sell you a decal kit seperately. But they are spendy mate, It costs a $230 custom design fee, and $499 for the vinyl graphic kit. +shipping. And then on a final note, these are made for carbonin bodywork, which will be different from what you have, by not much im guessing, but still diff, and may not fit properly.

3. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

Thanks for looking into it, nice work!

4. HustleHard Racing

Of course, not a problem!

5. HustleHard Racing

Oh man... the old Team HHR R1 bike has a new owner and a new look... Carbonin never Fails! Graphics and bodywork done by Carbonin!

2016-11-23-001.jpg 2016-11-23-014.jpg 2016-11-23-002.jpg 2016-11-23-003.jpg 2016-11-23-004.jpg 2016-11-23-005.jpg 2016-11-23-006.jpg 2016-11-23-008.jpg 2016-11-23-009.jpg

Attached Files:

LilBabyGirl likes this.
  6. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Pricing for 05/06 GSXR1000 carbon fiber air ducts (go with Carbonin fairing I bought a few months ago)

7. HustleHard Racing

PM Sent! Thanks!

8. HustleHard Racing

Carbonin. Setting the new standard in bodywork.
    carbonin.jpg

Mran556 and LilBabyGirl like this.
  9. HustleHard Racing

10. HustleHard Racing

Tyler Goss racing at Chuckwalla with CVMA on his 2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R - dripping with Carbonin Avio Fiber and Carbon Fiber and other trick parts... Tyler goss.jpg

11. HustleHard Racing

Benny Solis is sure diggin' his Carbonin Carbon Fiber and bodywork on his CBR 1000RR -- Cant wait to get him setup for the 2017 Motoamerica season!

Carbonin is working hard to get the 2017 Honda CBR 1000RR Bodywork to the market. WorldSBK customers get priority ;)

15317889_1225529404181930_2861120463137559243_n.jpg
    15267904_1225529424181928_1424120820512285585_n.jpg

rd49 likes this.
  12. HustleHard Racing

Damn, this purp is looking pretty fly! Carbonin Avio Fiber Bodywork on one our customers custom painted 2015+ R1.. SE composite carbon fiber tank shrouds also available thru HHR... We still have a our holidays discount of 10% + free shipping in the US for you guys.. lemme know what I can do to get you sorted out!

Brandon
    Hustle Hard Racing
    [email protected]

Johns R1 2.jpg
    Johns R1.jpg
    Johns R1 3.jpg
    Johns R1 4.jpg

13. HustleHard Racing

Carbonin Avio Fiber Complete Race Fairings - 2015+ Yamaha YZF-R1
    Graphics and Paint services provided by Carbonin! One stop shop used by WorldSBK and WSS teams!
    15965325_2168524400039792_7980605501870922868_n.jpg

14. maxleanangle

maxleanangle Well-Known Member

PM pricing for full set of bodywork for '08 cbr600rr, slow boat delivery to Cleveland OH. Also include any fit considerations, i.e. doesn't work with xxx exhaust or whatever. TIA!

15. HustleHard Racing

PM Sent!

16. HustleHard Racing

17. SergBot

SergBot New Member

Can you still offer this price?? It has taken me forever to save it up.

18. HustleHard Racing

PM Sent

19. Indetrucks

Indetrucks Well-Known Member

I too just discovered your body work and am very interested in a set for my Yamaha R3. Sorry if redundant but I sent ya an email and then found your post here on the forum.
    I see it comes in white. I was planning on an all white body kit any way and applying Vinyl decals. Is the factory white finish you offer presentable enough to apply these decals and still look good, or do you still recommend painting the set prior to applying any decals?

It's tempting to wait until your next "special," any chance you are extending the previous holiday special with that 10% off with free shipping?
    Cheers!

20. HustleHard Racing

Thanks for reaching out to us IndeTrucks! I replied to your email, but to answer your question - The bodywork comes standard with a white gel base coat. It is not primer. It is a raw finish that works and looks fine for decals. But please let me remind you that carbonin offers a great HQ paint service from factory for only $400 and they can do number boards for an additional $50...

The only plans to do another special is during the next Christmas Holiday, so heads up for next season guys! We may do something in between now and then but Carbonin is sort of like Brembo or Ohlins, it just doesnt go on sale that often, if at all.