1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't sleep night before race? (RV)

Discussion in 'Other' started by opinion914, May 5, 2018.

1. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

This will help. Truly home away from home. Located in the Hudson Valley, NY.
    We're looking to sell our beloved '98 Gulfstream Sun Voyager (Model 8293) diesel (Spartan Chassis) Coach. This is a well cared for RV with LOW miles that needs nothing. I'm proud to say everything works as it should. This is a diesel pusher and a great way to get into RV-ing w/ minimal costs. She's very reliable and has been maintained by the book. I have records from myself and previous owner records. You can see the layout in the diagram below. I did a MPG test during a trip to Virginia last year and with those hills, and towing a fully loaded enclosed trailer I was getting 11 MPG. Buying an RV involves quite a lot of questions and concerns, so feel free to txt./call or email. I foresee no issues w/ the coach anytime in the near future but I do know the RV like the back of my hand and am more than willing to help answer questions before and after the purchase. Clean title in hand, obviously. As far as moving homes goes, it's well built, simple and a very economical way to get into the diesel pusher scene. Ready to reliably take you anywhere. $23g.
    Kevin
    20180428_104020.jpg 20171111_122949.jpg 20171111_122716.jpg 01616_hwT7Tzlb1ID_600x450.jpg 00n0n_bGhFg3e708Y_600x450.jpg

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  2. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

From the images it looks to be in very good shape. How many miles is low?

3. opinion914

Just turned 37,900 miles. The Cummins and Allison are still young whippersnappers. 300 hours on the genny (6500 Onan). She's a good one!

Kevin

4. opinion914

Gulp; 20g for WERA family.
    That's a lot of RV (clean reliable diesel RV) for the money.
    Did I mention airhorns?

Kevin

5. FXCLM5

FXCLM5 Well-Known Member

holy crap thats a fooqn home on wheels for only 20k

6. opinion914