1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Candace Owens...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The Jackasses are trying to silence Candace.
    Pulling all the tricks - call boycotts and threats of violence (the whole hate speech).

reference BLEXIT Richmond 03Mar

K51000 likes this.
  2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's expected for democrats to do so. They invented racism and express it 24/7.

K51000 and BHP41 like this.
  3. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

4. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

K51000 likes this.
  6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

lrrs517 and tl1098 like this.
  7. YamahaRick

blkduc and Photo like this.
  8. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Would love to have her run for president, a black woman, the Dems should get behind her right ? :p

K51000 likes this.
  10. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I was gonna say something like, hell yeah, I'd giet behind her too!

But seriously, I feel she would be a great candidate, AFTER the Donald

11. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

That will never happen. The DNC hates women or minorities that think for themselves.

brex and K51000 like this.
  12. YamahaRick

13. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

"That rascally algorithm!" Zuckerberg said, laughing robotically. "It ordered a big cake showing Candace Owens dressed as Hitler, a bunch of balloons with her face crossed out, and all these party favors with 'BAN CANDACE OWENS' written across them. Classic. It's really kinda funny if you think about it."

Ole Zuckerberg the douche nozzle, what a bunch of pussies to ban her account.

K51000 likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It's pretty much par for the course.

I've never unfriended any of my liberal FB friends no matter how fucktarded their drivel.

Scores of them have unfriended me, and I'm basically unwelcome in the Dallas/Ft Worth dog rescue community due to my (IMNSHO) rather centrist views.

They do love their echo chambers.

badmoon692008, R1M370 and K51000 like this.
  15. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Please tell me all three of these posts are jokes...

17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

""Scores"" might be hyperbole, but at least a dozen I can think of that unfriended me in a rage... presumably others that have drifted away quietly since we're no longer on one anothers' friendslists and I can't find them (presumably blocked).

And I'm definitely not welcome at animal rescue events hosted by the founded of the premier Boxer rescue group in DFW, for one. Or the group I used to be foster coordinator for... or the one I was disinvited from on November 9th 2016. Sad, too, because other than being unabashedly vocal about politics, I bring a lot to the table for a rescue group.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was merely talking about the par for the course as a party celebrating banning someone isn't remotely par for the course for facetubes.

20. YamahaRick

The link I posted was satire.

You'd be very surprised on how Left Coast people behave. It is a very different world from metropolitan Canton, GA.