1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canada WTF

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fencer, May 14, 2018.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Its that god awful fluid they sell and call coffee.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

plenty of 3rd world shitholes around the globe, no time machine required!
    Id bet you could really make renouncing your citizenship worthwhile! :D

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This is golden! It must really confuse the liberals. The “victim” is a tranny, and the aggressor is a Muslim woman. Which victimhood status wins here? Do they have some kind of tribunal or points system or is everything based on feels?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If it is based on feels the trans wins since they are more rare than hen's teeth and we must cater to the smallest possible demographic. Heads will roll.

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Aren’t rolling heads a Muslim thing though? I loved this quote “Women have penises”. To quote Mongo: No.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Victim Olympics

Motofun352 likes this.
  8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Interesting concept you have there....You could probably sell this idea to the MSM and make a gigabuck on the TV rights.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

keep on keepin' on Canada.....

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hmmmm hot wax on the testicular region followed by a quick peel and yank doesn’t sound pleasant. My sack hurts already.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

What ever you do, do not, I say do not search Brazilian wax on balls via YouTube. :confused::Puke:

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Not an issue. Really had no intention of ever doing so. NTTAWWT

sheepofblue likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Were you expecting a turn-on?

14. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

When you consider that about 1 in 1500-2000 births have indeterminate genitalia (i.e. hermaphrodite or intersex), perhaps this isn't as foolish as it sounds on its surface.

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

If that was the logic I would agree but we both know this is for the people that want to raise a child that gets to decide how the household should be run at age 2. To avoid being judgemental while they criticize their neighbors for how they raise their kids.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

So the majority should conform to the 0.07–0.05% ?

gixxerreese likes this.
  17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Acco-mo-date...

Look it up.

:D

Chino52405 likes this.
  18. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

You are still free to choose a binary gender if it fits you.

This conflation of having more choices as being equivalent to removing choice is insane.

Chino52405 likes this.
  19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You didn't answer G97's question but if you believe in science there is no choice. Change my mind.

1. Biological sex differences in psychology and behaviour are real.
    2. Some differences between the sexes are produced or amplified by cultural/social norms.

We live in strange times where [1] is considered to be up for debate rather than a basic fact.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/...ew-study-blows-old-ideas-about-girls-and-boys

20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

What's that old saying? The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?

Sounds to me that the mentally ill need to accommodate those of us capable of differentiating reality from fantasy. :moon: