1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you spot what's wrong in this pic?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chubby Huggs, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

2. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

headlights?

3. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

And brake lights!

4. amaner

amaner will do math for food

well, i was going to say "headlights and brakelights," but maybe it's an endurance racer? aren't they running a few rc211v's this weekend?

5. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Ferris Wheel in the grandstand.... cool, I can see the whole track from up here.

6. amaner

that's either suzuka or sugo; i forget. one of them has a full amusement park right there on the premises.

7. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Mick Doohan posing with the endurance MotoGp bike at Suzuka.;)

8. amaner

we have a winner!

9. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Well clearly that thing in the background labeled as a spark plug is obviously a bridge.

(it's just basic attention to detail people, c'mon!:mad: )

10. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

11. amaner

ok, we have a new winner!

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

LMAO!! :D :D

13. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

ROFLMAO!! :D :D

14. RoastedRumpTard

RoastedRumpTard Well-Known Member

They just happen to be developing a headlight and building one-offs that are perfect for the type of fairing the RCV has.
    mmmmmkay. Well we at least know which way the fairing styling is going for Honda in the future.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2002
  15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Can you spot what's wrong in this pic?

Yes, I can..... This bike is not parked in my garage! :cool:

16. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

does anyone think that we'll ever see this technology, i.e. the engine, frame, lights, etc.. on the street... and if so, how long?? I mean heck, why don't they just merge the racing and street design teams, say, 4 years after something hits the track, put it on the street, and put the new technology on the track, 4 years later, street.... I know they would have to make certain mods to make it dependable and cost effective, but heck it would still be the shit!

17. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

what's wrong?

It's a Honda? That's my guess.

Lee
    Lovin Suzukis

18. LtFDrebbin

LtFDrebbin Well-Known Member

Good Headlights

I will say, I had a car (Honda nonetheless) that had those projector beam headlights, and it was great. I always wanted a set for my streetbike. The light went exactly where I needed it, and not any higher. They were much, much brighter than an ordinary headlight. So, bring 'em on, Honda, I'm ready!

19. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

May be an endurance bike but it also may be a street bike prototype. Word from a guy at my Honda dealer is that Honda will coming out with a street going 5 cylinder GP replica type of bike that will be a limited edition type of thing like the NSR-750 or RC-30. No idea on the price or anything but just picture a 200 hp bike brimming with unobtanium. Gives me a woody just thinking about it.

20. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I bet Doohan gets to take this one home to Australia with him. Can you see him cruising around in Aus. on this one of a kind bike!