1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone identify this van upfitter package?

Discussion in 'General' started by shakazulu12, Feb 17, 2018.

1. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

My google-fu is failing me. I can't figure out who makes this and what all the compartments and options may be. It's in an Express van and looks almost exactly what I've been trying to come up with for a while.

[​IMG]

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Looks like it might be a custom job for the outside access hatches option they offered for a few years.

Other than that, got nothing. Saw an ad for one today with a 7k Onan and a mobile X-ray lab in it.

3. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

It doesn't have any exterior openings. I haven't seen anything that clean and out of diamond plate before. Was hoping it wasn't custom, but I'm starting to think it may be.

4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Is there any way to contact freightliner,or Mercedes to see if they offer a package like that,or options?

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That's why medical was my first suspicion. Could be some sort of ambulatory transport.

6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

That's what it looks like with the floor slides

7. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Possible a fire dept dive van. Front tubs look like cylinder holders. But betting its a custom job.

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Some sort of rescue I think. Dual folding seats towards the front.