1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of duty Black Ops Zombie addicts

Discussion in 'General' started by Alexdouble-R, Jan 4, 2011.

1. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

White house map? Do you mean pentagon?

2. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

WII Rocks I used to be a really good online player, I like the fact that u had to do more than just push x and square. The WII requires u to get in the game move ur uper body. I remember taking breaks from time to time to let my upper body rest.
    PS3 is fun dont get me wrong but I played that under the covers and a pillow.

3. Alexdouble-R

I'm sure thats what he meant :up:

4. Alexdouble-R

Well I just moved up the rankings: went from 250,000 to 164,037 in pts.
    Made it to round 25, the other 3 guys (good players), got killed cause they ran outta ammo, I kept making circles and reloading the MP40, it wasn't killing them but I was getting them all together and making a **** load of pts and when the time was right I paid the 1500 to activate one of the Automatic Machine Guns.

So, I tried this 3 weapon glitch and nothing, there's a way to do it when u get the 3000 knife and another one by having 2 players kill them selves at the same time and only reviving 1 of them. BOTH of them didnt work for me or my friends.

Someone here can share the secret, I'm pretty sure of that ;)

5. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

i tried zombies yesterday.

after about 10 minutes i left the game. how do you get other guns and shit?

6. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Alex, I was actually going to get black ops for my 360 so I can kick your ass, but then you had to go switch to PS3, you let me down!

7. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

this thread is full of 3 popped collars win

8. Alexdouble-R

They are on the walls painted in chalk, the price varies, u can get a shot gun and a semi auto at the main lobby for like 500 pts.
    The trick is not to get them and just use ur hand gun and knife during the 1st 4-5 rounds until the dogs come. If u just use the shot gun to kill them at first ur not gonna make enough pts to open doors and get better weapons later on. so in round 1 shoot them 4 time not to the head then let them get close and knife them!!! you can even let hem in so u can get more pts by rebuilding the window, round 2 same thing but you can shoot them 8-10 times then knife them, round 3 and 4 shoot them as many times as u will like use ur knife a few times, they will more than likely come in so have a granade ready so u can kill them when they come in, thats the way go get a MAX AMMO, ins2kill, NUke, double points etc.
    one of the best straegies is to go to the room upstairs when the dogs come and open the next one that leads to a lobby similar to the 1st one with the only difference that u can grab an MP40 for like 1000 pts and a semi auto shot gun.
    when the dogs come dont stay in the same place run in circles (they wont get u, they are dumb lol), u always get a Max ammo after each of the Dog rounds usually every 5-6 round u will have dogs.
    if u have a good team u can stay in that lobby until about round 11 2 people cover the entrance upstairs and 2 people take care of the 3 windows in the room.
    Then open the next 2 doors that lead o the stage of he theater and once again if u have a good team u can prolly make it until the next round of dogs, the god thing about the stage is that u only have 2 windows to cover and at that pt u can buy claymores off the wall which I always get to put right outside the 2 windows in case they come in we will hear the explosion and do something about it, if it gets crazy then just turn on the power and thats when the fun begins, u gonna have zombie crawlers on top of the faster zombies. the crawlers explode when u kill them unless u kill them with a Ray gun or knife them so becareful because that explosion can kill ya it will also blind you.
    1st thing u gotta do wen u turn the power on is go to the end of the theater and buy the red liquid for 2500 pts thats gonna allow u to get hit more times without dying, another one I get is the blue one that's behing the Bar of the 1st lobby, thats quick revive, then if u have plenty of pts to use go back to the MP 40 room and buy the green one for 3000, thats quick reload and it helps, the only oe I dont use is the yellow one that u can find at the alley ( double tap) it ust makes u go thru ur ammo a lot faster and in the later rounds finding ammo gets complicated.
    last you have the telepoter u need to get in it hold square then go to the main lobby and stand on that round weird looking thing and hold square again to activate the telepoter. usually the trick to survival is leaving a slow crawler alive close windows, look for the random box and have the telepoter ready so when u kill the last zombie everyone can just wait by or inside the telepoter so when it gets crazy ya'll can use it, the first rom the telepoter takes u too is very important, u'll find a pack a punch machine there that u can use for 5000 pts, thats just to upgrade whatever weapon u want, it will make it more deadly it and give it more ammo capacity.
    That room is also important because u will have no zombies coming in at all, I believe u stay im there for like 45 seconds. all the zombies will gather downstairs likeidiots so u can have the whole team throw a bunch of granades at them, if u run out u can buy more in that room for only 250, then the elepoter will take u guys to different weird rooms for like 4 secs, most of the times u wont find anything but if u get luvky thre will be something like max ammo, nuke etc.
    then u will all teleport to the main lobby and to be honest I'm a very slow typer so I think this is enough to get you started and addicted to zombies.

ps, when u turn on the power look at the maps on the wall of each room it will have a green light turned on showing u where the random box is at. have the entire team go thru it and find the weapons of ur liking. it only cost u 950!!! FIRE SALE is also important all the random boxes can be used for only 10 pts but dont let urself get surrounded :up:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  9. Alexdouble-R

Not my fault u have a crappy 360 boo :crackup:

10. Country_boy_88

Country_boy_88 Well-Known Member

yep. my mistake

Dont get me wrong OP i enjoy zombies a good bit but unless i can get 4 of the regular guys i play with together to play its no fun. Some random n00b always seems to ruin it for the rest of the team. Like leaving us on the first floor by pressing the elevator button too soon :facepalm

11. T-Roc

T-Roc Well-Known Member

yes

thats pretty much what I do. I also try not unlock the doors on both sides of the stage until i have to. I also found out that it can be easier to shoot them without aiming down the sights, you dont really lose accuracy when you hipfire in the zombies game. I also recommend getting the juggernaut drink from the stage room asap.

12. Alexdouble-R

Juggernaut thats what I meant by RED DRINK. lol

13. gnu427

gnu427 Well-Known Member

yo kovz, you play black ops online with ps3? add me gnu427 i'm on all the time now that i got my shoulder surgery, can't do anything else

14. Um, im not sure what kind of Call of Duty game you are playing, but that option isn't in mine.

You must be playing Call of Doodie or some shit.

NTTIAWWT :D

15. Oh shit :crackup:

I spit coffee on that one. :D

16. Alexdouble-R

I copied that from a forum, word for word

17. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

BTW, these aren't "bugs" or "glitches". That is why you hear the bear sound when you do it correctly, and the more people that know about it, the quicker they will remove it with the next update. My xbox live ID is "RVT1000".

18. Alexdouble-R

Decided to just play with my friend and we both play ZOmbies the same way, next thing we know is we are in level 30 and doing pretty well.
    His new born woke up and we had to stop at level 32 which sux because we had a chance to easily get into the 40s or maybe even the fittys.
    with four people u get more zombies and with people going different direccions at times it gets pretty dang complicated.