1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CA Demos reaching for straws

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Richard Lesher, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Richard Lesher

Richard Lesher Well-Known Member

2. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Arnold is on film getting high...and says "yah..it wuz me and dat was long ago."

Not voting isn't going to hurt him at all.

:D

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That's how *they get your DNA for cloning. From the lever in the voting booth. Arnold was smart.

* The Demicrats of course. They use your DNA, clone you, kill the real you, then use the new real brainwashed you to impose their "one world" plot of global huggy feelie hippy communism. I know this because Eric and RSdaddy-O are Neo commie clones. It's true. I read it on the internet. :D
    Edub is just a freak. :D

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

That is too F'n funny, DaveK. Classic.

David

5. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

At least to me, a candidates record of NOT voting would have a bigger impact on my choice than all the usual mud-slinging that goes on.

This whole thing is making both parties look like clowns; if CA elects Arnold they deserve him :D

Last edited: Aug 12, 2003
  6. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

What happened to secret ballots?

7. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Your ballot is secret but WHEN you vote is usually a matter of public record.

8. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Okey Dokey.

As long as they didn't do something unseemly to get the info.

9. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

I heard that Bush had the CIA smuggle in 20 Iraqi midgets all named Muhamad Chad & had them hanging out inside the ballot boxes

10. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Dave's dead grand mother has been voting democratic in Chicago for the last ten years, this is after her untimely passing of heat exhaustion after the LeMans GP in '93.

my favorite quote of the debates. Gary Coleman to Arnold.

Whatcha talkin' about Arnold??

11. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: CA Demos reaching for straws

If there is nothing for you to vote about then you should not go to the poll. Not showing up is a vote as well.

The ones I do not like are the ones that vote with out checking what the canidates are standing for.

Yes I usally only vote for one or two people when I go to the polls.