1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware....Kris Wall

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Just need to come clean and get this off my chest. I sold a couple sets of my leathers back in the day, can't remember the two buyer's names. First set, I apologize the crotch area was enlarged and I didn't disclose that. I'm sure that was a surprise.....Hopefully you could fill that area. Second set, I apologize for the brownish stains on the rear. That wasn't GA red clay....Pretty sure that was the set I shit in at the Barber National when I got food poisoning. Doesn't affect the performance, I finished well that day. I should've let you know on that one.

Whew...I feel much better now. :D

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That was an enlarged crotch? Damn things were too snug for me.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Kris' balls get emptied more often than yours do...

Steady T likes this.
  4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol at this.

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You sold that cheater SV to Cannoli. I know that shit for damned sure!

6. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I didn't tuck my weiner down in it like you possibly did. That's prob the difference.

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I didn't know you got to that many rounds in the south.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They sext.

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

We're going to need a "Buyer Beware" section on this forum, at this rate ..

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I just pretend I'm a Thai ladyboi, and Kris pretends he's Cretu. ;)

MikeR and Kris87 like this.
  11. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I'm pretty sure I took all the cheater components off before he took possession but its been awhile.

12. I had the EXACT same thought. I was just thinking "these damn BB threads keep popping up so much; we are going to need a section just for them".

I was also thinking that before long, there will be so many BB threads, that it will be easier to just lists the buyers and shops you CAN buy from.

TurboBlew and ekraft84 like this.
  13. Lavana

Lavana The coming

Even then its just a matter of luck. You'd be surprised what these shops will say or do for $50

14. I am sure none of the reputable guys/shops that we all know would do anything like that. There are some guys that you know you can trust. Livengood, Rob McClendon (D&D Cycles), MetricMike, Chuck Giachetto, Rick Matheny, Kent at GMD, Eddie and Joe (Witchkraft), John Ulrich, etc. If those guys say something about a bike, that is how it is.

Even if I threatened to take all my shit elsewhere, or offered Livengood $50k or some shit, I couldn't force him to misrepresent a bike. His name and business is too important to him.

That is why to this day he builds every single race engine, start to finish, with his own hands, in a private room. He has learned a lot of tricks (especially with the R6's) through trial and error. He knows so many little things that add 0.5hp here, 1hp there, etc. Over the course of the build, all those little things add up.

He isn't willing to share those secrets/tricks with anyone. He has other guys that will work on street bikes, do oil changes, etc. But he does every race motor himself.

In all honesty, his builds cost a lil more than others, but he won't cut corners, halfass things, or even reuse bolts. He has turned away just as many customers as he has taken in. When somebody wants to skimp on parts, or is like "just do this, it'll be fine", he politely asks them to take their business elsewhere. If his name is going on it, then it will be done right.

Past Glory likes this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

DAMMIT! Now my Buyer Beware joke looks like a cheap copy :(

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Bingo!

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Yes. Yes they do. :Poke:

18. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I don't know, I saw a photo of that Rob guy trying to steal a Rolex from a certain Daytona 200 winner this weekend. I think that Rob guy could be kinda shifty.

5axis and Gorilla George like this.
  19. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Joe is continually busy with suspension and even some bike prep stuff this time of year (that he does on the side). A guy down south recently sent his suspension for Joe to work on - and the customer was given a hard time from two other vendors in the area because he didn't send his stuff to them. Unreal.

And then some people ask why a properly race-prepped R1 is near $20k ..