1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

I can sure try though :D

metricdevilmoto likes this.
  2. Fully exploiting it to its max potential is irrelevant, all that matters is winning.

And I guarandamntee you I would finish first. :D

dsmitty37, Funkm05, bleacht and 2 others like this.
  3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Or buy all the trophies so no one else gets them?

motoracer1100 and Gorilla George like this.
  4. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

:crackup: Shhhhhh!!

5. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

After seeing the trebuchet for rent in the "Snorkelgate" thread it jostled the memory: Any updates as of yet?

dobr24 likes this.
  6. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

For good measure, im standing by with it at the Ahrma thread before i wheel it back here. I figure those bikes are small enough to launch without much effort. Launching 8 of them should be a good break in for it.

Ive just ponied up the court costs. It was a little bit of a hump but since the claim grew to this proportion, i am willing to make it official on court records.

We shall see if that "face-to-face" request is going to happen. I just spent a good money i could use for next season to do so.

G8rDuc, 5axis and Jedb like this.
  7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Oh shit.

8. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Good for you. Truly.
    I hope the courts find in your favor with some extra for time/trouble.

:beer:

9. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Well, as i see it, there are 5 deficiencies with the bike not including labor.

One i can prove through pictures.

Two through texts.

Two will have to be through the totality of the situation with circumstancial evidence and a witness or two.

There is the cost of labor.

If I am successful in my venue, I then have to acquire another attorney in New York to follow through in which Sr can appeal. I will have to spend more money at that point.

We shall see if he appears here to contest my claim or if he fails to show and hides in New York with that 100k race budget he's claimed to have and use that to out-spend me.

Bloodhound, 418, Slider82 and 3 others like this.
  10. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

11. JustaNobody

JustaNobody Well-Known Member

MJ built my gsxr 600 +2mm with the stock rods , claimed Suzuki rods are strong as hell and Carillo were unnecessary

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  12. JustaNobody

JustaNobody Well-Known Member

Melka did Rossi kick you in the damn head ?????

13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

14. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

nope.. and they buyer ain't likely gonna get shit out of this, no matter how much he cries about it or says "my lawyer said ___ " or "..I sent a demand letter and should be hearing back soon".. etc. . That ship sailed when he didn't pick up a phone and explain what apparently happened, which Frank had no idea had occurred. So people are bored up in in the snow country or what? get on with your lives ! ! ! MJ screwed Babuska (my opinion and what Frank and Frankie say), Babuska didn't know there weren't rods in the bike, sold it as if it did, could have made could on it had the buyer not been a bitch.. what's the problem. aaaaaaaaaaandd were're off and running again.
    Have at it. I'll be ridin dirt bikes all day tomorrow.

TLR67 likes this.
  15. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Yippee!

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Have any lawyers been killed yet?

Oops, wrong thread.

17. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

sweet fucking fancy moses

Again - the buyer is under no obligation to act nice, act hard, act stand up, or whatever the fuck when they are not delivered the goods they were promised after a transaction is complete.

Jesus fucking Christ you are dense as fucking hell.

18. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Melka def has selective reading. Constantly totally ignores the rest of the shit that's missing from the bike and always defends the one thing that just could be plausible.

MJs a piece of shit and Melka sure looks like one too defending that douche.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  19. I actually don't think the buyer will win in this as he took possession of the bike, brought it home then discovered this some time later. In a court of law there are too many potentials to swap parts etc and any good lawyer or person could turn that back on him in a heartbeat.

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

In a business transaction, the only things you can really control are your own actions. Your perception of the other party does not excuse you from acting in an honourable fashion. How is it that you can run your own business and still not understand this basic concept? If you charged me for a service that was not as represented, whatever the reason, would I have to respond in a manner that you approved of in order for you to make it right?

Boman Forklift and Scotty87 like this.