1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

busted for speeding by bragging about it

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by vince69007, Aug 12, 2010.

1. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

http://ca.autos.yahoo.com/p/1914/bragging-bmw-driver-busted-by-web-post

i dont think this should be allowed, unless the police have an exact discription of the person and their vehicle.

i can come on here and say ive had my 929 doing 286km/hr and be bullshitting about it. just to try and score some squid points. doesnt mean my bike has ever travelled over 100km/hr

opinions?

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

There's got to be more, did he post video?

So yeah, if he was just being an asshat, I don't see where there would be grounds for the DA to go after a convcition.

3. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

I want alcohol breath he lies her kind of key fobs in the squad car before they pull away. Cops are looking bad they lower the standards and let lowlifes in there. Call someone speeding that goes home everyday, you have some mindset everyone is dangerous at speed is my power trip?

Cops should be pulling over each other LOL!

I can drop dimes on cops that are family members that can drink you want someone on the force we push the issue. I'm talking some heavy drinking we want to bring up stats between some speeder that can out ride most cops and some drunk cop come piss in my cup I got cop cups all lined up before they ruin city property and bank the town's pity cash call that kettle back.

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

CA gestapo collecting money to bail out the state...

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I thought the National Cattleman's Association had pretty well wiped out "Foot and Mouth" disease. Guess not. :)

6. codzilla

codzilla Well-Known Member

I believe the CA in this case is CA as in Canada.

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Then it couldn't possibly be the Gestapo.

Had to be the KGB...

8. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

http://www.examiner.com/x-30048-Ind...-kills-motorcyclist--with-alcohol-level-of-19

Pass the bacon. Habitual speeder? You mean fly past cars finding yourself safe between wolf packs? Guilty for being safety minded is survive the cell phones, the map reads, the weener bites, the CD changer, the drunk that bought the cop a beer in his street clothes and now I have to watch out for drunk cops on the job you handjob me that ticket is piss in my dixie cup cop!

9. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

that's messed up. how the hell can you get busted with them having no proof other than dude posting it on the BMW board? like it's already been stated...who's to say he wasn't bullshitting just for web-cred?

i would imagine following to closely to other cars in traffic, or tailgating, is a cite able offense of some sort in most states, but i don't remember Jiggy getting popped after he posted his 'big rig tailgating saves me mega bucks, bitches' thread. :D

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It's Canada...how do you think they pay for the "FREE" health care?

11. DaddyPhatSaks

DaddyPhatSaks Well-Known Member

He plead guilty, so its his own damn fault.

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

If I'm not mistaken, in the US an confession to a crime isn't official and can't be used in court unless you were read your rights first. I may be a little off on that but I think that's basically how it works. Where's Ricky Bobby? :p

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Geetin' ready for his Talladega Night...

14. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I am not too sure about that. Maybe I am being mislead but when people volunteer stuff, some times they cite limititation of statue.

But like you said, where is Ricky Bobby? Maybe he has headed for Europe.

15. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

No. That would be considered an "excited utterance". The 5th amendment means that police or whomever can't question you as a suspect about the suspected incident without first advising of rights.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Negative.

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ah, makes sense. I doubt the Canadians even know what foot and mouth disease is. :)

18. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Depends. Which Canadians are you talking about?:D

19. ms.madman

ms.madman Well-Known Member

20. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

:crackup:

<fail face palm>