1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bush most dishonest President since Nixon!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Team Atomic, May 27, 2004.

1. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Al Gore's Speech Last Night

George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world.

He promised to "restore honor and integrity to the White House." Instead, he has brought deep dishonor to our country and built a durable reputation as the most dishonest President since Richard Nixon.

http://www.paknews.com/specialNews.php? id=2805&date1=2004-05-27]Full Transcript

Flame Away.....:D

2. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Musta been withdrawn for accuracy or lack thereof

PNS Special News
    Not Found

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I guess saying "I did not have sex with that Woman" to the public would constitute honesty?

Man, this sh@t is getting old. No wonder I just parachute into the P&R section, post something stupid and get out. It's the same old shit over and over by the same old people. Nothing changes, no one's opinion is swayed and no one comes out any smarter.

It's old.

Blah blah blah.

4. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

It's a shame when a Clinton comparison is the only way to shed positive light on the President. The way I see it we've had two dud's in a row and the most recent landed us in a real mess. The prospects are bleak for the next four years too. I've said it before and I'll say it again: How does this happen to our country? How is it that our great country will be led by the lesser of the two evils after election day? And its been this way since I can remember! When was the last time we had two candidates that while differing philosophically (thus gaining the nomination from the competing parties) offered strong leadership and sound guidance to our country.? I can't remember an election in my lifetime where this occured!

And don't even get me started about the dirty politics behind party nominations. This shit is rediculous!

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

:clap: Werd and double "true dat!"

6. mtiberio

mtiberio Well-Known Member

This must be one of the most ignorant statements I have ever seen posted.

Lets see...

Clinton lies, one man get a blow job
    Bush lies, 1000 men get blown up

yea, there is real equality there...

7. Shyster d'Oil

There is no equating the dishonesty, if Bush did really lie (I think he did, others don't). But Clinton's dishonsesty was far deeper than merely lying about one blow job. Keep in mind that I voted for him twice, so I have better reason to hate him than the right wingers who never did:D . So please don't diminish what a scumbag that Clinton was, even though history may prove Bush to be a much bigger scumbag than Nixon.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's a single example, not the end of the lies.

If you're trolling for a response from me then how's this? Go hump up against someone else's leg mutt face, you don't interest me.

Want to discuss Clinton sending troops into Mogadishu and then pulling them out before their mission is complete? Nah, don't bother, you bore me.

9. Shyster d'Oil

Dave, you used to be a lot more fun!!!;)

10. mtiberio

then add me to your ignore list...

:Poke:

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah, one of these days you just might say something intelligent and I sure as hell don't want to miss that. :Poke: :p

12. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Al Snore is STILL a sore loser.

9/11 changed everything, forget humility, let's kick some ass.

Humiliation in the eyes of who?? The French??

I guess after 9/11 would you really rather have Gore in charge...

He would have to figure in the emissions from fighters/tanks before he commited the military.... :Puke:

13. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Re: Re: Bush most dishonest President since Nixon!

Hey, lay of Al! He invented the internet ya know. :D

Dave, lighten up a little. Can I get you some decaf? :)

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Re: Re: Re: Bush most dishonest President since Nixon!

Tried to but suffering the fools made me feel cheap. Plus without the old school P&R people the fun has sort of been sucked out of these debates.

15. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

One of the ironies I see is the impartiality of Pakistani News

or lack thereof:Poke:

oftentimes it is wise to consider the source

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

triple "true dat" :D

17. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

18. mtiberio

from a bore to a must read in 12 minutes...

:D :D :D

19. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Al Gore...hippycrite.:D

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Al's just a lunatic these days.

Of course, if a lunatic will speak disparagingly of the "Bushies", he suddenly becomes a wise man in some people's eyes.

Al's loved ones should do him a favor and have an intervention followed by extended therapy somewhere.