1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bush 'deserves our admiration', says McCain

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by peekay, Jun 19, 2004.

1. peekay

peekay Well-Known Member

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Isn't that a kick in the nutZ?

Even more so since McCain has been mentioned as a possible running mate fro Kerry. I guess not anymore.

3. McCain officially told Kerry to pound sand last week. Senator "Where is he?" Edwards is looking like the most likely choice. Hopefully this will get him out of NC for good (not that he's ever here, or in Washington doing his job).

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's really a shame that GW can't see the benifits of changing horses.
    McCain would be an asset (and at time an albatrose).

You remember when the vietnamese community came after him for refering to his captures (and torturers) by a derogitory term.

He gave them a not so subtle F you.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Has McCain expressed any interest in being Bush's VP? Somehow I can't picture that. Kinda like KRJR riding the Yosh "B" bike.:)

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Papa, you need to think in the long run. The VP job is nothing more then your undergrad work at Yale getting you ready to go to Harvard Buisness school.
    Do well and you're prime for the "real" job. F it up and you're off to UMass. :D

7. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

McCain wouldn't side with either one of them for this reason: McCain is an honorable man. Bush is not. Kerry is not.

8. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I completely agree! I'm a little suprised at his statements regarding Bush. I like McCain and would vote for him without hesitation but I really don't get this.