1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bunch of XR/CRF stuff but first..

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by apexspeed, Jun 12, 2013.

1. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

from the looks of it, it is OK to post minis for sale here but like to get a confirmation from one of the admins before I post up anything.

got a few that I havnt been riding much, is OK to post them here?

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

mongo normally lets us post things for sale, like the vintage section. as long as we don't go over board. so not to speak for mongo but post it up :rock:

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

whatcha got?

4. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Got a 100 rear wheel available?

5. apexspeed

some photos (maybe, if this works)

2000 XR100R-R
    [​IMG]

frame modded to fit CBR900RR rear shock using the original PRO-LINKage, engine has less than 20hrs on fresh wiseco +.050", new timing chain, seals. gaskets, Denso IUF22 Iridium Sparkplug, Larger 24mm PD62 Carburetor from ATC200R also with easy access to the main jet for fast jetting adjustments when needed without having to remove the carb., Uni filter, Engines Only billet front engine mounts, folding shift lever, CDI Ignition. EBC brake shoes, tires are Avon 100/80-16 front and 120/70-14 rear, rims are XR80R, straight and true with good hubs and tight spokes.

other components from XR/CRF80R incorporated for improved handling and weight reduction are forks, & swingarm, it is physically the same size as an XR80, the frame and engine and everything else is XR100 and I have all the removed XR100 components except the rear rim and tire. these parts are not included but I am willing to work something out if they are wanted.

plastics including tank from mid eighties for the Old School/Retro styling and to match my others (much better look IMO), all in good shape, no cracks or missing tabs.

all bearings and control cables have correct adjustments and lubed. zerk fitting installed on rear swing-arm. no stripped threads or other unwelcomed suprizes.

expert build, ready to ride, best reasonable offer

more photos here: http://hondas.my3gb.com/XR100RR/XR100RR.html

6. apexspeed

1985 XR100R-F
    [​IMG]

this one has original frame restored with color matched epoxy with original decals and VIN plate (these early ones had a plate riveted on) left in place.

Engine has new +0.050" wiseco piston, hotcams camshaft, large diameter header/pipe, surfaced & match ported cylinder head with OEM valves and seals, timing chain and tensioner, points ignition tuned and advanced to max, (better than CDI when tuned correctly) new clutch plates, all seals and gaskets, Denso IUF22 Iridium Sparkplug, folding shift lever, Uni filter but if buyer prefers original air filter I will reinstall the original airbox boot or include it.

Forks rebuilt with new seals and BelRay 20w.

EBC brake shoes on front and rear.

tires are Bridgestone DOT Trail-Wings, rims are also XR80R, straight and true with good hubs and tight spokes.

this one is slightly faster but doesnt soak up anything for real supermoto use like the 100R-R

also no suprizes and expert build, ready to ride, best reasonable offer.

more photos: http://hondas.my3gb.com/XR100RF/XR100RF.html

7. apexspeed

1987 XLR80R
    [​IMG]

this is way beyond average, these were only sold in japan and only in 1987. I found it on ebay several years ago, cleaned tuned and detailed it up but left it original.

Ive put 1914km (1188 miles) on it. at present time it has 7720km showing (4796 miles)

its almost identical to the 1985-2013 XR/CRF 80R except the extra frame mounting points for the steel tank, street lighting parts and the reflective decals.

comes with the original Honda key and the same key works the ignition, steering lock, helmet lock, and locking gas cap.

this frame/engine design started in 1985 with the XR80R and is still current with the 2013 CRF80R. all mechanical parts interchange through these years. it does not need anything but if/when it does, replacement mechanical parts are still available brand new from Honda. Im not certain but this maybe the Hondas longest running production engine ever?

OEM battery-less CDI system with 12 volt electronics. (the US models did not come equipped with this upgraded CD Ignition until 1992) all street lighting and electrics are functional including the unique and OEM (original) peizo horn.

parts recently replaced with new are: NGK CR7HIX iridium spark plug, Honda OEM Fork Boots, seals, and fluid, front and rear brake shoes, chain & sprockets, and fuel filter.

recent servicing includes: oil change, valve lashes & timing chain tension checked. everything is in good working order and lubed, anti-siezed, or loctited where apropriate and all adjustments within factory specs. no stripped bolts or threads anywhere.

more info on these can be searched out on the net but translation required.

$1500 firm

more photos: http://hondas.my3gb.com/XLR80R/XLR80R.html

8. apexspeed

sorry for the technical difficulties..

2000 XR100R-R
    [​IMG]

1985 XR100R-F
    [​IMG]

1987 XLR80R
    [​IMG]

if that doesnt work, heres the index page that links to all the photos