1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buell in endurance

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Big Deezul, May 28, 2009.

1. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

2. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

heck yeah dude...we could use an extra set of hands always. PM and we will get together

We just want to come and hang at the nationals with everyone. I havent made it to a wera round yet. See you guys there

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  3. bobbyk

bobbyk Well-Known Member

who would that be? :D

4. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

cool...sounds like it will be fun then:up:

Hey Chris...not sure if you remember me from road atlanta...I race the Buell with Jaycent Gebers. We had the mechanical issue there with the exhaust

This should be a great time!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  5. AM # 726

AM # 726 Well-Known Member

I think you guys are blowing this out of porportion :)

We have a factory motor for Moto-GT rules....not some superbike 1125r motor. lol

We are going there to get some seat time for VIR. It should be some fun though...and I look forward to seeing some old WERA faces.

6. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

Hell yeah man! You loaned me a few of your HD guys to give me a hand with pre-grid stuff for Scott and Geoff before the races in Atlanta. I remember trying like hell to get your bike back together with some insight from the HDFR tech after that exhaust broke during your race.

Should be a ton of fun, looking forward to seeing you guys out there!

7. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

I run a SS 12 Firebolt in the LWSOLO, HWTSS & LWTSB classes. In the LWTSB classes I mainly run against SV650s.

In my experience (all of 6 months racing) the SVs are a tad faster in the straights, and mostly even in the corners (though I have dayum near run a few over in some corners). I should note I am still running the stock BELT drive and gearing.