1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bubba wins atlanta sx

Discussion in 'General' started by racer_11, Feb 24, 2013.

1. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Was a great race and my first live supercross

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Did any of you ding dongs saying that Bubbles towed RV1 around, watch the post race interviews? The one where RV1 said he tried for a couple laps to pressure Stewie into a mistake? It didn't happen so he wasn't even concerned with trying to race him, rather focus his attention on beating Davie?

3. discoduc2

discoduc2 "shift wanker shift"

F@ck Bubba he is an overrated prick, shows up at Daytona with his Prevost with a Ferrari , Maserati Bentley and to top it all of a hummer with 24s parked outside his motor home, how the fuck can u drive all those at once....sorry typical f@cking brother.

C.Mon MIlsaps !!!!!!!!!

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

never seen that much jealousy in one post. How do you know they are all Bubbas?? Did you run the plates??:Poke:

5. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

I'm sure he drives them all and his dad, brother, and whoever else in his family that came with him just ride Marta LOL

6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Man, that Jamie Hacking has a nicer car than me. What an asshole...

7. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Says RV...

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You need to work on your reading comprehension, bud. Nobody asked you to wait to post results.

9. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Interesting

10. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I count myself among the Bubba Haters but the look of relief on his face after that win was nice to see. I think I want to remember him that way. :up:

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I like him this year, He's on a Suzuki (yeah, I'm a Suzuki mark like Steeltoe). :D

12. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'm not even sure why I don't like him. But I'm sure I don't. The bike doesn't matter unless he's doing it on a '96 RM250 like mine. :crackup:

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

And did you see where both Fro and RC called bullshit on that statement? RV was just making excuses.

14. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Never really been a Stewart fan, but it was good to see him win it. He's a bit more humble now, at least what you can see from interviews. I'm still pullin' for Millsaps.

Was also pretty awesome that they had Windam out for the rider intro's. Dude put a a good show.

15. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

:down::down::down:

Yeah.... Im sure thats what Yosh thought too before signing him....

Seriously?? Your going to hate someones success just because of what he drives or has? Jealousy at its finest right there....

16. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

:up:

17. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

The part that bugged me was about "typical f@cking brother". I'm stunned.

18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Oh I missed that... Guess I just dont stoop that low.... Classless IMO...

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I guess I read it in a different context. I took it as a joke that didn't work. That comes from having talked to Dad of Hack quite a few times.

20. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

It did sound like a Joke until the part about being a Brother....