1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brand new Joe Rocket suit with tags

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by oldmonk, May 30, 2020.

1. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

I have a brand new Joe Rocket Speedmaster 6.0 suit that still has the tags on it for sale. I'm not sure what it will cost to ship and I typically don't sell anything!! But, I need to start liquidating a few things due to changes.
    The suit was bought new by me and then hung up and not used for a couple years. It's in perfect condition and ready to go! Size 44 Blue and White $575.00 Remember , this is absolutely brand new! I never even tried it on once!! Thank you for looking, Scott
    IMG_1319.jpg IMG_1320.jpg IMG_1321.jpg IMG_1322.jpg

2. oldmonk

Too much? Not enough? thoughts. Ebay? They're brand stinking new! :D

3. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Yea, even with it being new, it's still 5-6 years "old" from when it was released, and is available from retailers for not much more than your asking price.

FWIW, I recently sold a brand new Dainese Laguna Seca suit that was $1,200 when it came out in 2013. I got $500 for it on eBay.

I'd say you'd need to be in the low 400-450 range at best to move this thing.............good luck.

4. oldmonk

Thanks for the feedback! I hate that I do shit like this all the time! Buy new stuff and never use it!!

So if anyone is at all interested in these leathers, please just make me an offer in the as close to $500 range as possible and I'll see if I want to sell them or not.
    I need to sell them, so make me an offer!! Otherwise they'll just sit around forever! :(

NemesisR6 likes this.
  5. oldmonk

Leathers are now SOLD!

Thank you for all inquiries.