1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brad Burns- AMA - DQ'd for cheating

Discussion in 'General' started by birdie56, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

yup, i'll be there. maybe Vento will come over too?

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Who do ya think I'm staying with ;)

3. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I have tried to call him out about it in the past and he just blows it off. Kurt whats his user ID? I cant remember off the top of my head. Its in one of those super single threads.

4. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

WELL Since Were Talking Rumors

Rumor has it that the above poster, has lied about every bike he's ever raced being stock, IE "Only exhaust and PC/Bazzaz/Pixies" when infact everyone has been built to the hilt and claims his ability to put tractor trailers on riders is "skill" :crackup:

Also it's rumored the same rider brought a 2011 zx-10 and after seeing his dismal lap times compared to his Wera competittion, IMMEDIATELY punked out from running wera and SOLD That BITCH.

So before you start posting shit on the bbs, about ME get your facts straight.

I didn't/don't build for Brad Burns, but you may have just given me an idea.

Second the next time you feel the NEED to Express anything in regards to what I Own/Race and build, take 500.00 bucks from your next engine build and mosey your ass up the registration booth and plop down that 500.00 bucks for a tear down. I'll even let you stand there and hold the TOOLS while it's torn down. :tut:Oh wait you actually have to race Wera to file a protest :crackup:

Oh I forgot your still a Novice:rolleyes: .....o wait you won a rack load of novice championships, so that makes you a Expert...... but if you would help me find your expert results I'd greatly appreciate it....... I can't seem to find them.

unless you gave it up after realizing you couldn't win
    I guess Kremenik, Clemmons, Birdsong, destroyed that vision dominating Wera, I mean seriously who runs Solos and that's it. Dan Burnett, Calvin Barnett!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  5. Handicapped Racer

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa reallly

6. Handicapped Racer

Oops wrong thread..... wheres the Delete button, it's not working, oh well please ignore what I didn't type out.

7. Handicapped Racer

8. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

9. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Wait is that supposed to be a 600 SS race?? Because I would put up $500 to tear the bike down in the video for an inspection no way is that stock

10. Handicapped Racer

Yerp, So says Johnathan Elias,.....I hate bastids that bitch and talk trash about others, when their doing the same shit they are accusing others of doing.

11. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

12. wingnutks

wingnutks Well-Known Member

LOL. That bike was silly fast.

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Who let that 750 in that 600SS race!?!?!?

Thread just clicked into 7th gear!

14. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

The best part is watching the other bikes pull away at the apex only to have that dude massacre them once he gets on the straight :crackup:

15. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

Looks faster than my 750 :(

16. nk140

nk140 Well-Known Member

Looks like he just throws a boat anchor on the other bikes on the straight

17. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that that oil spill was from a mechanical. You are telling me it was from a drain plug left loose?

18. Handicapped Racer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjF1pdGVYfA&feature=channel&list=UL
    Unlimited Race

pay close attention at the 6:55 min mark when he's on the tail of what looks to be a 04-05 zx-10R coming out of T-10 and damn near walks his ass down on the front straights, but does run down a gsxr 750.

Amateur Unlimited Superbike
    Pos Laps Number Bike Size Name
    1 7 725 BMW 100 DAVID UR, BLAIRSTOWN, NJ. BW.fuel.com,Dunlop,North West Cycle,Shar
    2 7 961 KAW 100 PEYTON INGE, ARLINGTON, VA. Blackwater LLC,Michelin
    3 7 896 SUZ 100 CAMERON BARTLETT, DOVER Speedwerks,Vortex,Killer Cam Racing,Suzu
    4 7 901 YAM 600 JONATHAN ELIAS, FALLS CHURCH, VA. RnR Cycles,Michelin,Vortex,Pitbull,DC Mo
    5 7 33 SUZ 750 DAVID ANDERSON, FREDERICKSBURG, VA. RnR, Bio Tech Racing,Dunlop,Vortex,insane
    6 7 710 DUC 109 TODD STINSON, WOODBRIDGE, VA. Michelin,RVCC
    7 7 311 DUC 109 JAY VANDUSER, BRISTOW, VA. Coleman Powersports,Continental,EBC,Vort ex,Pitbull
    8 7 123 KAW 100 REGGIE BRIDGES, SILVER SPRINGS, MD. Pitbull,Dunlop,Vortex,Hotbodies,Penske,E
    9 6 170 SUZ 600 SEAN SHERWOOD, SILVER SPRING, MD. Pirelli,Vortex,VP,Powerstands,XXtreeme M
    10 6 723 YAM 600 DONALD JUNG, CENTREVILLE, VA.
    11 6 115 SUZ 100 MYRON FEARS, UPPER MARLBORO, MD. Dunlop,Suzuki,Hotbodies,EBC,Vortex,Pitbu
    Back to the Top

19. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Jesus christ who built that motor!?!? I want one!

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Anything that needs to be said or done about that incident has been done. You guys don't need to be dragging it back up now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.