1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bose QC 25 Noise Cancelling - w/ Wireless Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Other' started by ChemGuy, Aug 3, 2021.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

For sale - Bose QC 25 noise cancelling headset with a Bolle Raven Wireless Bluetooth adapter. The QC 25's normally use a wire to connect to your media device, but this pair has an added rechargeable bluetooth adapter included.

These work fine but i replaced the with some QC 35's a year and a half ago. Finally time to get rid of them. the main Bose headset uses a single AA battery. Case includes space for spare AA. Easy to swap mid flight if it dies. I would get many flight hours of listening to music or watching movies with these. If the Bluetooth dies you can easily plug in with the included cord. I could fly across US and back with no issue. Just charge in hotel after each long flight.

Includes headset, Bose adapter wire w/ controls, 2 prong plane adapter & bolle raven bluetooth adapter and charger cable.

Asking $125 shipped in the US via USPS flat rate box. Paypal F&F is fine.

New QC35 (rechargeable and bluetooth) are >$250

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Great price

how did the bt adapter work? I got a no name for mine and it crapped out…

3. ChemGuy

The BT adapter works great. Its got 4.3/5 on Amazon with like 3k reviews....

If I hadn't got a smokin deal on some new QC 35's I'd still be flying with these.

jasonhise likes this.
  4. I can speak for this setup as I used it for a fair bit of time. Being diamond before the 5 to 6th month of every year I use headphones a lot.

5. ChemGuy

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

contemplating buying it for the BT adapter only...

7. ChemGuy

sold on the fleabay