1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Born In Kenya" Obama's Literary Agent: 1991

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tinfoil hat charly, May 17, 2012.

1. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Do you actively go looking for weird shit you know isn't true or do you just happen upon it like magic?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:I can honestly say it's been years since I clicked on anything he posted.

4. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Not that difficult to find or weird.

http://www.businessinsider.com/brei...-document-says-obama-was-born-in-kenya-2012-5

Read this earlier today, but don't much weight behind it. How much shit do publicists get wrong on a continual basis? But, then again, how much did Obama himself change his background and country of birth to benefit himself in various situations?

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I give up, how much?

6. Tinfoil hat charly

42 yr old Brietbart died of very mysterious circumstances [and so did his 62 yr old coroner] I'm wondering if this was the story that got him killed. :D

7. Tinfoil hat charly

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Going to Breitbarts site is actively looking for weird shit :crackup:

9. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

It is head line on drudge now, that is fairly normal-ish

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's blown up from the weirdo sites, was just on NBC news too :D

11. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Ok, whoever changed his name (Tinfoil's that is) is the winner. Man, you do troll some weird shit.

12. backcountryme

I think Obama is an Alien. Like form outer space. Did anyone ever see any paperwork that says he is from Earth?

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I can't help but laugh at what will be y'alls reaction should it ever come out that he wasn't born in the US.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He was tho so kind of a moot point.

15. backcountryme

XFBO, what will be your reaction when you realize that he was? I am guessing that you will deny it and claim there is a huge cover up by the Illuminati.

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I think it would be beneficial if you and Mongo would reveal the inside information that you have on the proof of Obama's birthplace. You both sure are quick to defend his "Americanism."
    Is this just "hope" that he's legit or?

:)

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I think the whole thing is funny as hell. I've never seen so many people get so bent out of shape over Obama's place of birth. Each side is desperately hoping that their side is right. That's all it is, just hope, questions, and no definite proof. :)

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't need inside info. I've seen the same birth certificates you have which passed more scrutiny than either of us could give it. Given the repeated times he has proven his citizenship - to the people who are tasked with verifying that kind of thing, same as they do for me as a US citizen, same as they do for you - there is no doubt about it. Not in the least. Anyone who truly thinks there is any doubt must also doubt their own citizenship - unless of course you remember popping out of your mom and looking out the window to verify your location...

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously - that is a crock of shit. There is no hoping.

Lets try this whole thing called logic. Where were you born and what is your proof?

I was born in Ft Thomas, Kentucky. I have two different looking birth certificates one that was used to get my drivers license and the other to get my passport. I have stories about being there for my birth from family members.

According to you, I have no proof though. I am just hoping that I was actually born a US citizen.

Now serious question for you - how in the hell does that make sense to you? Why should I hope that I was really born in the US? What part of my "proof" isn't enough for you?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

BTW - I don't care where he was born. What I care about is making fun of the amount of absolute idiocy it takes to not believe the proof that has been repeatedly presented. Proof that is the same as ANY US Citizen uses to prove who they are and where they were born. It's like you're standing naked in the rain trying like hell to convince the world you aren't getting wet. It's just amazing because you actually seem to truly believe what you're saying...