1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BOLO stolen pitbike Nashville

Discussion in 'General' started by JoeR, Aug 17, 2016.

1. JoeR

JoeR Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I can't find any decent pictures of it, but my custom pitbike was stolen from my new home last Friday night north of Nashville (Goodlettsville tba). I hadn't moved in yet since I was still doing remodeling, but I had already moved my bike into the detached garage. They got it along with a bunch of tools, probably $4-$5k in stuff total. Apparently I didn't have the door secured when I left Friday after working on it and some POS thief got lucky, or maybe they had been scouting the place for a while and finally got the opportunity. Either way, it sucks. I'm mad and want a justice boner.

Fortunately they didn't get my big race bike which was also in the garage, but had a cable lock around the wheel making it a little harder to steal. That probably would have put me on suicide watch. I suspect they had a pickup truck and didn't have room, otherwise there was a lot more stuff they could have taken.

Anyway, the bike is a custom XR/CRF 50. I used to do parking lot mini racing with a group of guys in Nashville and Deal's Gap, but been sitting for a few years while needing a bit of work. I don't have much hope of getting anything back, especially the tools which are easy to sell, but the bike has some unique pieces and may show up somewhere and be recognized.

It has a Honda motor with an 88BB kit, bigger aftermarket frame which was painted red, aftermarket XR70 style telescoping forks, two bros exhaust, black plastics with white number plate, I believe the number 3 was still taped on the front and rear, a WERA stick was on the side along with a theDraik77 sticker (likely all removed at this point), bigger bars (protaper I think).

The things that should really stick out to racers is the rear shock, which is a nice Fox air unit I bought new and loved, and Dunlop racing tires (TT92, or 93, can't remember exactly). These two things aren't very common on the average minibike, so hoping they will catch someone's eye eventually.

If found, please contact. I don't have much to offer at this point, but I'll say at least a $500 reward if the guys are caught, probably more if stolen goods are recovered.

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Mother F*cker!! I hate thieves! Good luck man....that sucks!!:mad:

3. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Wish I could offer more than just condolences, but I'll keep an eye out. You never know. Count me in as a card carrying thief hater.