1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bodywork

Discussion in 'Tech' started by craigcoble2000, Dec 29, 2013.

1. craigcoble2000

craigcoble2000 Well-Known Member

Has anyone used "Rockwall" bodywork recently???

2. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

My buddy just got some for his 600rr about a month ago. Very cheap. Not all that great of quality but for the price you could destroy three sets lol

3. craigcoble2000

How much was it and did it fit or did he have to make adjustments?

4. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

It was on their ebay store. I ordered it for him. Made an offer of $250 for the entire set (04 600rr) and they took it. We had to drill two extra holes I think. The upper and lower were stretched a bit from shipping. It was kind of thin. Buuuut....like I said, it was cheap. And the finish was pretty decent. I would get another set from them.

5. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

I also just bought some through their eBay store, but I'm using it for something it's not meant to go on so I can't comment on the fit. Finish seems pretty decent for the price. It's very light but that's because it's very thin. I don't expect it to last more than one crash. If you're on a super tight budget & not spending much on paint go for it, but if you want something that'll survive a couple crashes it's worth the money to get higher quality stuff.

6. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I've used them in the past, there's worse out there.

I just called them and what they have on ebay is all they have. They're getting out of the race bodywork business.

7. craigcoble2000

Yeah....I needed it for a 2011 GSXR. Noticed they only had for later models.

Thanks for the info....

8. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

PM me...I have some info. I can't initiate a PM to you for reasons unknown.

9. craigcoble2000

gapman789...you have PM

Craig

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

So is this stuff worth spending $200 on(shipped)? It doesn't come with a tail, which is fine because I'm gonna use an 08 style Sharkskinz tail, and the fender will be a backup. It is new, but "unfinished".