1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLAMMO!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Aug 5, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Fencer and crashman like this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

NY Times is RACIST!

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I like this...I hope it starts happens with more alumni.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

TLDC.... cliff notes? :D

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

University of Missouri had a bunch of the protest crap last year. Multiple resignations followed. Now, both enrollment and alumni donations are way down.

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Hopefully, the evolution of society will follow it's normal path and eventually enough level headed people will grow up to be the heads of most of these universities and the protests, bitching and moaning about most of the superficial and petty issues to today's students will come to an end. All it would take is for the Dean of the university to start kicking some of these students out onto the street to start ending this BS. Someone seriously needs to point out to these students that they are not there to complain but to sit down, shut up, and pay attention to the curriculum.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Alumni are not giving the universities as much $$$ because of the retarded shit that SJW are pulling.

V5 Racer likes this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Maybe if the government didn't back ridiculous, easy financial aid, there wouldn't be hundreds of thousands of idiots going to college to get useless degrees for jobs that don't exist, this wouldn't be such an issue.

crashman and gixxerreese like this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Now you're just talking crazy.

10. blkduc

Read it...it will put a smile on your face.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd wager you many of those with those worthless degrees are the ones pushing for student loan forgiveness. Being a SJW can't pay all that well unless you're on a Sharpton level.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So SJW=shakedown artist?

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and that leads me to the part I hate most about them: the name. SJW? Social justice warrior? What the f@ck do they do that f@ckin' makes them a warrior? Fighting on the internet? Horseshit!

14. blkduc

Dude! They hold signs, chant and blog!! That's serious shit right there.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Yep. Fighting against the man that is holding them down and expecting them to be productive members of society.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

In Your Corner and ryoung57 like this.
  17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes! On a related note, I tracked down the FB page of the person that hosted the police shooting video sweatypants posted and on that page was an article about how in all 50 states, the average housing cost was more than a person on minimum wage could afford working 40 hours per week. I'm floored that people even think this way. It's not society's responsibility to pay you enough to live on just doing whatever job you feel like doing, it's YOUR responsibility to perform a job that society wants/needs enough to value you and pay you enough to live.

turtlecreek and crashman like this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I love that people seem to think they can equate minimum and average housing. Average wages get you average housing. Minimum wage gets you minimum housing. Duh.

Lawn Dart, turtlecreek and R Acree like this.
  19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I wonder what the twits would do if the powers that be started bringing out the water cannons again? Maybe if a few of them were washed halfway down the block with a good flow of water then they could more accurately call themselves "warriors." :)

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

"You got my Iphone 8 wet and ruined it! How am I gonna fight now!?!?"

Orvis likes this.