1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Friday deals 2023

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Nov 23, 2023.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Discount Tire has a sale right now.

BigBird and chobes like this.
  2. YamahaRick

3. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

4. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I thought you'd be talkin bout meatloaf!

My old antenna stopped working for some reason I only get PBS and its sub channels right now but they are crystal freaking clear. My old antenna is a shark fin think that needs a booster and it never worked all that well anyway. The new one is non boosted and has some metal on it.

5. YamahaRick

@Dave Wolfe so it sounds like you've already purchased a replacement?

If not, and if desired, PM me and I'll do some basic research for you. Since it involves knowing your location, etc., I can't do it within an open thread.

6. Dave Wolfe

Yup I grabbed one from menards this morning. I hardly watch OTA TV I just want to watch a football game here and there.

Someone else mentioned they had my same old antenna and they thought theirs stopped working with the rollout of the 3.0 broadcast standard. So its either that or my booster died. I dunno. Ill get to see if my new one works tomorrow.

7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Yes, they are really common in the motoamerica paddock and well received it's good stuff and they support pretty much every type of racing.

chobes likes this.
  8. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Costco has that A5 wagyu ribeye on sale $250 off.
    It's like eating a ribeye wrapped in bacon and fried in butter.

Razr likes this.
  9. backho

backho Well-Known Member

10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Black Friday sucked big time this year....

11. YamahaRick

@Dave Wolfe by chance have you tried a re-scan of channels on your TV? If not, try it and report back.

12. Dave Wolfe

Yup. No help.

YamahaRick likes this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I got a schmokin' deal on a retinal tear laser repair. $550 all-in.

It was so cheap because they weren't in my network but they were the only macula and retina doctor that was open in DFW today.

The one in the other eye that Blue Cross / Blue Shield paid for last year cost about $3000.

Steeltoe and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  14. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

wow, I hope all is well now

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  15. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Fuck we're falling apart. Prayers!
    Guess all those sudden stops from a high rate of speed in horizontal, vertical and diagonal directions catches up to the best of us.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Both ophthalmologists have said that there's nothing I've ever done that caused it, nothing I could have done to prevent it from happening, no neutraceutical / lifestyle / whatever that will change anything.

It is just a matter of a genetically thin retina wall and a slightly thicker than normal vitreous fluid.

Very telling, though, how much less medical treatments cost when you pay out of pocket vs insurance. There was no way I was waiting until Monday when my regular eye doc would be open. I was fully well ready to fork over three grand cash to save my vision!

Razr and Steeltoe like this.
  17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

There's no tax and if you spend $100 shipping is free.
    If you're talking about R1 Whey my cost is $39.99 and I have to spend $200 for free shipping .
    I use their Amino's . And the problem is my supplier Europa Sports can't get their shit together .
    They've gone through numerous backers and still can't pay their bills . Unless it's body building products , nothing is in stock for very long .

18. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Got meself Cyberpunk 2077 for me XBox One. Paid 27$ on Amazon. It's pretty stable since the last patch and its got tiddies !

19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

20. Dave Wolfe

New antenna did the trick! I went from 5 channels to 40 ish.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.