1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike transport from No Va to VIR

Discussion in 'General' started by FZR 473, Sep 17, 2002.

1. FZR 473

FZR 473 Well-Known Member

After getting my bike transported out to Texas for the National (a big THANK YOU to Steve Clark!!), I now need to get it here for this weekend's regional race at VIR.

My 125 is now in Reston, VA at Steve' place. Is is there anyone in that area who will be attending this weekend's race that could help me out by bringing it down for me? It is not that much stuff to pu. Steve has my bike, stands, 1 set of extra wheels with rains on them, my leathers, boots, couple of helments, plastic tote box of spares, fuel can, and a small box of chemicals. I would be willing to help with gas money, etc.

Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks,
    Brian Kcraget

2. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Call me at work tomorrow. I should be in in the afternoon (after 2 or so.) We are full up, but I think we got a few other guys heading down this way that I can try and get ahold of.

3. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Everyone is full up. I'm outta suggestions on this one.

4. fireblade

fireblade Active Member

the following is a post on the second page of the bbs:

Looking for company down to VIR

Looking for company down to VIR
    I live 30 miles west of Phila. I have an enclosed trailer with room for another bike. Would like to go, but hate riding down and back by my self.
    I stay at the track and sleep in the van. You would be more than welcome to sllep in the trailer.
    Chris Deckard